To all true Matari! Danger stalks our people!

My apologies with regards to the delayed reply. I was rather preoccupied with the defense of Frerstorn.

I am indeed a member of Ushra’Khan, but all social units, one’s nation, one’s tribe, one’s clan and one’s family, as well as the allegiances we forge, start with the individual. Accordingly I would like to be treated as one, rather than a drone. I understand that concept might be foreign to one who adheres to a religion imported by those who enslaved our ancestors. With regards to both Ushra’Khan and Edencom, I do what I think is right.

I believe that you are confusing the dislike that Ushra’Khan and myself had for Karin Midular’s regime with a dislike for the Minmatar Republic. The actions of Ushra’Khan, Muritor’s Defiants, the Bloody Hands of Matar and the inhabitants of Skarkon were symptoms of how bad things had gotten under Karin Midular’s administration. I recognize that she was a Ray of Matar and a brilliant scientist, but if someone is elected to lead our Republic, and her decisions cause, in succession, Republic Fleet officers and crews to desert their posts, our people to riot and resort to violence, and our planets to pledge allegiance to the Angel Cartel rather than be subject to her authority, perhaps said leader should have pursued the Res Publica. This, however, is now in the past. The Republic has been reshaped from a lazy copy of the Gallentean model to something which matches our culture. I see no reason why I, nor Ushra’Khan, should bear any ill will towards the Elders, who speak for the tribes, nor Sanmatar Maleatu Shakor, who speaks for the Elders.

Ergo, there were no responsible choices to undermine during that administration, and if you believe that peace with those who would send their ships and soldiers against us to do our people harm and enslave them is an option, I invite you, sister, to journey to Floseswin IV and debate the matter with your kinsmen who live there. I would be interested to see whether your faith in a foreign god remains intact after witnessing the suffering inflicted in his name. In contrast to you, I was there, alongside the rest of Ushra’Khan, for many bloody months, protecting our people from those you aspire to resemble.

And when you are done inspecting the broken remains of our worlds, perhaps you will stop praying long enough to watch the news in order to learn what happened in Raravoss, Vale, and half a dozen Caldari systems.

Perhaps, after having done both of those things, you will begin to understand why I say what I say, and why I do what I do. I fight to protect our people, and encourage all true Matari to do the same, because the stakes are dire. That and nothing more is what I sought to bring to people’s attention. If that is difficult for you to understand, perhaps you are not a part of the target audience I was addressing.

4 Likes