To Citizens and Capsuleers of Caldari State in regard to Protests caused by Pirate Subversion

Then again, Lai Dai should have zero issue busting this wide open.

Anyone with more than a vacuum between their ears would infer that to be a component of the corporate repudiation of the footage; they claim falsehood, your ilk claim veracity. I know whose story I would hold in higher esteem.

1 Like

Of course, but if this fake is as elementary its made out to be. Why hasn’t Lai dai immediately came forth with evidence to debunk it? We’re just going off their word.

Prove it’s a fake.

1 Like

Because technical exposition does not exactly stoke the fires of patriotism, nobody who does not already believe the denial would trust it.

If they say it is fake, they sure as hell tested it; if for no other reason than to be ready for someone else asserting the opposite.

I am no longer going to engage with this if you are going to argue in such bad faith. Any reputable court would dismiss that footage as evidence for a reason.

1 Like

So they tested it… says it’s fake yet wont make the evidence publically know and expect you to just take their word for it?

Again - I’m keeping an open mind myself it’s a fake. My money is on it being real because I’m incredibly bias.

But put the narrative to rest. If it’s fake, show the world. Counter broadcast the evidence and breaking down the footage and showing where it’s faked.

1 Like

Well, shiiit, I would love to hear about such evidence. I’d imagine it’d have to be some damn good evidence, at that! But I suppose we should be thanking her for contributing to the destabilization of the State and supporting the Trigs, hmm?

Between the Trigs and the protests of their own workers, it is amazing the level of control the megas are able to retain, I’ll give them that much.

I feel like you’re throwing bad faith because I’m asking you to provide more than just the Mega claiming it’s false.

You said it’s blotchy sloppy work - then even you should be able to bust it open and show us right here where it’s fake

These courts are owned and operated by people whose best interests into sweeping this under the rug.

1 Like

It’s your word against theirs. I know who I am trusting more.

But, let’s for a moment forget about the interests surrounding that video, tell me, which of the two seems more realistic to you, that Lai Dai massacred its own workforce unprovoked or that your ilk are trying to incite unrest within the State in order to boost your recruitment, distract corporate security forces and damage the reputation of the State?

Stop putting words in my mouth, pirate. I said it is easy, not sloppy. That the merit lies with the tech used to produce it, not its degenerate operators.

Any reputable court. Across the cluster.

Both are very likely.

See… I know you really want to lure me into arguing that the Guristas are doing this out of some noble cause. But really I can absolutely see them using this to incite some ■■■■. It’s in their M.O

And I’m not an offical Guristas rep, I have no idea about the op they’re running here. But you want me to argue that the Guristas are noble, nah - they prolly did this to start ■■■■.

But even if that is the case? Doesn’t mean it can’t be real footage. Do I believe Lai dai did this? Sure, ive paid attention the the news and I can tell the tensions the state is facing are reaching a boiling point. It’s coming time when rationality can be tossed out the window when it comes to
ensuring order.

The Guristas likely had people lying in wait all over these hotspots filming protests… Not expecting anything to happen and just using the unrest for receuitment material.

And just so happens the team in anin probably were there to witness the massacre. Also likely it wasnt even the Gurostas but a citizen that did the recording, and in their horror searched for a means to get the footage out there and the Guristas would have no qualms about being the distributors.

1 Like
  • Guristas Pirates Release Financial Records Showing Undisclosed Payments to CBD, Lai Dai and NOH Executives

• Caldari Business Tribunal Declines to Comment on Claims PKN Interstellar “Overcharged” for Jita 4-4 Project

• Caldari Navy Veterans Society Breaks Silence to Express “Outrage at Misdirection of Funds from Defense of State”]

HOT OFF THE SKILLET

WEW

Now this is getting really spicy.

Fix me up another helping G

3 Likes

State executives screwing over their own people? In other news, water is wet.

2 Likes

Excuse me, do they really have to do anything else?
They’re the Honorable Caldari Corporation, their word means way more than barkings of some lousy pirates and their forged reels.

1 Like

Clearly they’re not so honorable as the people of the state has been led to believe

But que “Anything a Pirate says is fake and lies and only the government is capable of telling the truth and incapable of doing wrong because they’re more legitimate than the Guristas”

I’ve been here being straight forward and honest. Am I bias? Yes. Are the Guristas doing this to stir ■■■■? Most likely. Is it a fake? Maybe.

But you people are just blissfully going along with whatever the State tells you because I guess you find them incapable of doing wrong.

Foaming at thee mouth demanding the blood of pirates and yet labeling them the murderous savages because they daring to shatter the illusion people had that the mega corps are somehow infallible.

Honesty only means anything if you have the wherewithal to be correct; I will concede the straightforward, though at this stage it is looking suspiciously to be nothing more than simplicity.

Wonder why that’s such a popular perception, again, across all empires and all pirate organizations. I really, really wonder…

The only ones blissful here are those that blindly accept whatever is shown to them by pirates as a fact. It only takes the slightest bit of thought to peel away the sensationalistic nonsense and see how absurd and unrealistic the depicted events really are.

It is prudent to put down a rabid hound. It’s not malice nor bloodlust, it’s damage control.

Because it is in the best interests of these governments to label and propagate these rebellious elements as “Evil” and and irredeemable to prevent anyone from sympathizing or having desire to join and so they can only look up to their goverments as something sacred and out for their best interests so they can stay in line and serve the state.

I’m not arguing the effectiveness of this. That’s just the case. These goverments have an agenda to keep people from seeing them as the good guy and anyone that raises a hand to them as pure evil.

Then it should be zero problems for Lai Dai in their wealth and resources to quickly disassemble this footage manufactured by a bored edgy teenager who had a bad day at school - publicly release the evidence as a counter broadcast to show the masses outraged that these events are infact - Fake and the Guristas are indeed lying.

But I guess Lai Dai are being bested by aforementioned bored teenager.

I’m sorry, Lai Dai needs to release whatever test they did on this sim and do more than deny it happened. Because of course they’re going to deny it, why the hell would they own up to this?

No it’s literally no different than a Gurista killing a bunch of Navy personal because they got a beef.

Listen, you can dress this up as much as you want to make yourself sound as heroic as you’re trying to get. But really you’re killing people. Bottom line. It’s a fun narrative the State has cooked up that the Guristas are sub-human and therefore approve of the ultimate genocide of these people. But really it just the brutal irony that State Capsuleers hold themshelves up as these noble heros that aren’t murderers like the people they condemn, yet will happily fly into a rage of bloodlust.

Want me to be transparent? I haven’t killed for a just cause. I’ve killed people for my own reasons. and these reasons can vary. Money, some arbitrary goal I have in mind and when it came to the occasional alliance fleet roaming Tenal? Fun.

You can call me scum for this, but I’ll continue to be honest with you here no matter how negatively it may paint me.

Doing you the courtesy of addressing you as though you have something… anything between your ears, has it occurred to you amidst all your euphoric hooting about the vices of the Caldari and their esteem for the State and its Megacorporations, that you may be projecting your own deluded relationship with the Guristas upon them?

Like most of the nobility in Kador Prime, my family’s business with the State is predominantly with Kaalakiota and their subsidiaries, the prevailing opinion among those executives who have spoken to me of it, is that the footage is fake; but that even were it not, the Caldari way, so they tell me is to solve problems, not squawk about them.

Counter-piracy is not genocide, merely an expedient solution to a problem.

1 Like

Yeah totally a possiblity. I’m bias as ■■■■ as I’ve admitted to multiple times

It goes further than that. Am I mad that State loyalists feel the need to remove Guristas elements from their space? Nah i do the same thing In Venal. it’s expected. But in my time of helping promote the region I get people - And this i anecdotal - clamoring the the cleansing of venal and the eradication of the Guristas entirely. And being someone that knows what’s out here, there’s more than just holdouts of pirate vessels. they’re are colonies, famlies and workers even. No different than the State. What happens to all of these people?

Are you actually stupid or being insulting by thinking anyone would buy that line? You are pirates, not rebels. You are by definition contemptible criminals, all of you. You are a cancer upon every civilized society, a malicious parasite that leeches off the hard work of law abiding citizens.

You are actually disgusting. Are you seriously comparing counter-piracy to genocide?