To the Kahah Free Army, and to all our brothers and sisters in Darkness

Trust me, you will. Even if your intentions were pure, your methods were not. Ushra’Khan are murderous savages. They would have killed innocents just the same, the dead would simply have been Khanid ones instead.

I managed to rescue my children from a life of slavery. I would not see them returned to such because their adoptive mother acted rashly, or even somewhat insane.

I’ve publicly stated their military tactics were wanting and overly brutal. I’ve publicly stated that if the Amarr Empire is to continue its tradition of slavery, it must be with compassion and care for those in its charge. I’ve publicly stated that the troops under my command, if allowed to land, would both end the rebellion swiftly, but discriminate against non-combatants and allow surrenders. The Sacred Throne even guaranteed safety to those that surrendered.

That, however, is where my influence ends. I’m not going to start a civil war. I’m not going to go against the wishes of my liege lady and sister in fire and blood. I’m not going to commit hundreds of thousands of lives to a doomed attack, which is exactly what you did.

I admire your conviction, but not your judgement. I admire your courage, but not your actions. I admire your resolve, but not your stance.

I am going to support my house and my Heir. The 331st Sarum Hussars are remaining in Kahah to support Lord Sarum. I am confident he will get to the bottom of this and punish the guilty.

1 Like

And yet, Starkman Prime wasn’t annihilated because of an uprising. It was because the Amarr couldn’t be bothered hunting one man. So yes, maybe Kahah will take its place alongside Starkman Prime… as one of the sparks that lit a much wider rebellion.

And an equally ancient resistance leader - “The more you tighten your grip, the more systems will slip through your fingers.”

5 Likes

They rise. We descend. Whether our respective reach is enough to grasp forearms, or if they pass us on their final journey to the final freedom doesn’t really matter in the end.

They rise.

3 Likes

You know you’re a real nasty, bloodthirsty…woman?

The same innocent ones who killed those who didn’t raise arms against them? I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s that cut and dry. I can only see wholesale slaughter being the Khanids’ M.O. If I’m wrong, I’m wrong. I really don’t believe I am, and realistically I don’t believe even you can look past what they’ve done and truely believe it would be worse.

1 Like

Many people in this thread speak like people dying is the most important determinant of what or whether people should fight.

That is not it. People die in rebellions. People die in slavery.

You don’t choose to fight because you think it is safe.

You fight when you believe you can win.

5 Likes

More accurately: You fight when you believe you must.

I have taken plenty of fights that I knew I was going to lose before I took them.

5 Likes

Well. Sometimes you fight because there is simply is no alternative, obviously, and it’s better go down fighting than just go down. But if you take a fight because you “must” out of pride, or principle, or honor, or any such reason, that is nothing but cowardice.

Shame is like pain; sometimes you have to suffer it for the higher good.

(Duels and sparring aside, of course. Some capsuleer ‘fights’ are closer to those than actual battles, and that is not what I am talking about here.)

4 Likes

So the feeble media campaign continues. I would have a modicum of respect if there was anything but bluster behind this.

No one here gives a damn about your respect, blooder.

4 Likes

That line never worked with me, you know.

I know what I am doing and why and where I am doing it, and I know I am not one of those who stand still and talk on the forums, because they have nothing better to do.

Just because you don’t know those things, does not bother me.

6 Likes

You’re talking to someone who didn’t even know it was going on until it was largely over, and then started blustering about what he was going to do.

3 Likes

s’truth. Even Fweddit was more on-point.

3 Likes

Now, sisters, I wouldn’t disparage someone for not having been there in time for the big media events, either. Capsuleer life is like this: nothing much happens for months, then suddenly without warning, boom! Not having duties that might interfere with hearing about so-called big stuff in time, or activities that might prevent you from being in a ship in Khanid in a few days notice, is not necessarily something to brag about.

And the Kahah Free Army is still there. While out of capsuleer hands, this is not over.

My point was that people might want to do their homework before assuming a forum-warrior is nothing but a forum warrior. (But not like it hurts me if they don’t.)

1 Like

Naaaawwww.

And for that, I don’t. It’s more that he waited until half a week after CONCORD began actively shutting us out to post a public declaration about what measures he and his ‘Battlemonks’ would be doing.

I mean, there’s nothing wrong with having other responsibilities. But when you miss it, then loudly posture about how you’ll be defending against an ‘invasion’ that’s already over (inasmuch as it ever existed)… you do set yourself up to look the fool.

6 Likes

Fair enough.

1 Like

Here you have an agit poster. Use.

P.s He has repeatedly used the Minmatars.
:wink:

2 Likes

Using the opportunity, I’d like to send my own message…

To the Kahah Free Army:

PLEASE, DIE.

With best regards,
D. Kim, Strike Cmdr.