To the Kahah Free Army, and to all our brothers and sisters in Darkness

“a number of smaller uprisings in the systems of Palas, Ashmarir, Danera, Gehi, and several others since the Kahah rebellion”

“another attempt to destabilize the Empire through chemical attacks aimed at provoking slave rebellions such as those that took place in Kahah”

RISE NOW!

(source)

3 Likes

Sounds like it’s time to go dirtside. The great majority of Amarr capsuleers preferring to remain ineffectual and in hiding whenever warlike folk are present makes them rather pointless to pursue. Might as well join the people on the ground that are actually making a difference.

6 Likes

Oh no.

Well … given how things worked out at Kahah this was probably inevitable. Probably somewhere in the Covenant someone is wryly remarking on the reward for work well done:

More work.

1 Like

The dirt on Kahah was a bit more trying than any of us know. But, it was where the real fight was happening.

May the free armies win their freedom, regardless of where their ancestry is from. There are homes for them, free of the slavery imposed upon them.

2 Likes

I guess all that internal instability and sanctions are going to make the Empire and Kingdom more reliant on Caldari business.

1 Like

Good! Maybe you can teach them proper civility, hahah! The Empire isn’t doing too well,is it?

Time to help those fighting for freedom find their way to it. As at Kahah,let us make sure as many of these rebels as possible make it to freedom,while causing as much damage as possible in the process.

May the Empire fall, one rebellion at a time!

3 Likes

The Empire has suffered worse than some upstart slave rebellions and has endured. These rebellions will be put down and forgotten in a few years.

1 Like

I bet that’s what they said about The Republic, too.

3 Likes

and so…

… it begins?

aha… thats explain everything…

I’m sorry, did you have a question? If so, can you make it a little more specific?

everything is clear… I dont have question

1 Like

The Empire has more seditionists and splinter groups in it than perhaps ever, it is practically an open secret (I guess, with the recent news, not even a secret anymore), that many of Empire’s leading figures court with its religious polar opposites and past enemies and traitors, such as the Sabik and Khanid tick both boxes, aaand pretty much almost everyone hates them, including themselves. More than usually.

*sips tea *

But that’s none of my business.

5 Likes

The Amarr Empire has been rolling slowly off a downward slope for the past two centuries now and it hasnt once managed to roll up even a bit.

Eventually itl hit rock bottom. The Empire is a relic whose time is clearly past. It will either change radically or die. Staying the course will lead it off the edge.

Keep causing explosions, and it’s only a matter of time until one blows your head off.

4 Likes

Off you go then. See you in a few months. No doubt you’ll return to regale everyone with unverifyable tales of your escapades on some planet somewhere, where you singlehandedly defeated the armies of some holder that no ones ever heard of.

Enjoy.

2 Likes

Given that unlike you, I have actually verifiable ‘escapades’ on public record, I have no need to turn to fiction. Let me know when you ever do something of note.

4 Likes

To the off-topic thread with that, maybe, you two?

1 Like

When all this started two months ago, I spoke with someone that I consider to be an expert in planetary infantry operations (as opposed to microgravity) and counter-insurgency work. They told me then that successful counter-insurgency operations means presenting overwhelming force on the ground—close to 10 ground troops for each insurgent combatant—and a containment strategy that gives the majority of the population not in open revolt clear incentives to remain not in open revolt. Optimally, this is one that uses carrots, not sticks, as sticks also provide incentives to radicalize. You also need to make sure that word of this incentivization (and, ideally, the incentivization itself) spreads to areas not already infected with the insurgency, or they will be.

At no point did the Khanid response include any of those elements. The results of this are not surprising.

5 Likes

Boom.