To the Kahah Free Army, and to all our brothers and sisters in Darkness

Well, I will have to concur with @Kithrus that grandstanding about everything one does is rather boorish.

1 Like

TCMCs are the counter to these wicked and vile acts of terrorism:

…The attack on the Imperial World of Mabnen I is widely reported as having been thwarted by a combination of rapid security response, environmental safeguards and the high use of transcranial microcontrollers among the slave population…

…The Kor-Azor world of Sehmy III is also reported to have weathered the attacks without experiencing large-scale disturbances. Well-placed sources in the court of Lord Antem Ojir of Sehmy attribute this to the extensive use of transcranial microcontollers among the Sehmy III population…

Stuff the slaves. Stuff them full of TCMCs.

2 Likes

Call me paranoid, but the above observation leads me to question who might benefit most from a wider adoption of the use of TCMCs.

3 Likes

Both Holder and slave alike benefit from the use of TCMCs, especially when they are replacing outdated methods like Vitoxin, or… you know… whips and chains, as exciting as that sounds.

A TCMC never guided anyone to God’s Light. Faith comes from within one’s soul, not a chip in one’s brain. If a holder is going to implant TCMCs into someone’s brain, just get a drone instead. They’re cheaper and better.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.