Too many f##'&$%&^$%$ blues

Examples of chaos:

The first war I ever declared went great. My Indy Corp kicked the jolly crap out of some other Indy Corp because One of their members insulted me in local (and he was absolutely right about me).

Well, true to my nature, I started liking 3 or 4 of these guys because they just kept fighting. But their leadership didn’t think I was such a swell guy… so their leadership hired some little PvP Corp to attack my Corp.

But by that time, I was chatting up their Corp mates and teaching them stuff and becoming popular with my war targets… and they wanted me to teach them to fight.

Obviously they needed a target.

Who did I talk them into declaring war on? The PvP Corp they had just paid to declare war on me.

Don’t know what those guys thought… but we chased them together.

——————
Another instance (if you google Mobadder Thworst, you can read a blog entry a guy wrote about this one… called “Blast from the Past” somethingorother)

I declared war on some industrial Corp from a few jumps away from Akiainavas. On the opening day of the war, they rolled a fleet on my little Corp and we gave them a pretty honest kicking.

Well, the next day we went hunting them and some terribly rude players were ststion camping them… and being downright nasty about it.

We bowed out… didn’t want anything to do with that.

Another day later, one of their top guys contacted me and wanted to know why the war. I was hoping to score a “contract buyout” so I implied that the other PvP Corp hired us to support their dec. and I got a billion isk buyout.

But I liked the guy.

So, I decided to make sure they got their money’s worth… so I got in with them and started training… refitting… and ultimately we took them hunting… for the rude PvP Corp.

With a little training, scouting by my Corp mates, and all the remote reps I could squirt… we smashed that little wardec Corp with a kitchen sink fleet of total PvP noobs…

And, that blog I mentioned earlier… written 3 years after the incident happened… that sort of expresses how much fun those guys had going from pure Indy to successfully annihilating a small PvP Corp.

The guys blog… written 3 years after it happened
————————

One day I was can flipping in griffin, and I flipped a new player who was mining in a cormorant. He stopped mining and warped away.

Maybe 20 minutes later, he started questioning my raising and heritage in local and suggested I would never have the fortitude to flip him again.

It felt suspiciously like a trap.

As I have always done with traps… I went back to the belt and flew right into it and flipped his can.

At which point his ceo (who my memory says was quit a bit older character than me) arrived in a thorax and they attacked.

I was able to jam the cormorant while my one little drone was killing him and I orbited the thorax outside his range. Then I started work on the thorax, trying to balance the damage inbound on my absolutely paper tank and do enough damage to make progress on him.

I was jamming him maybe 2 out of 3 cycles and when a cycle dropped, he would just knock my shields off and I’d have to orbit away in order to survive.

His buddy came back again in the Corm… and I killed him again with the drone.

Eventually, I closed the kill on the thorax… griffin on fire, deep in structure, hands shaking.

————————

I remember an instance where some noobs that were like a week old flipped my cab on station

Quaaid and I shipped down to velators (with remote reps) and played until they got us.

You would have thought those noobs won the Super Bowl.

—————————

A fun morning of losing my ship:
Taking every fight in town in a merlin

————————-
Another reckless morning explained of forums