๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐€๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž

๐’๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ญ ๐“๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ ๐‹๐ž๐š๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ง ๐€๐›๐ฒ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ž๐š๐๐ฌ๐ฉ๐š๐œ๐ž

Does anyone know definitively whether or not you have a ๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•ก๐•–๐•”๐•ฅ ๐•‹๐•š๐•ž๐•–๐•ฃ when you emerge from an Abyssal Deadspace?

The following killboard leads me to believe that the answer is yes.

Does NOT specify.

1 Like

No. Those are ganks. 4 tornadoes?

The CCP article was updated yesterday, and does specify the Raging and Chaotic sites can only be entered with safety setting on โ€œPartialโ€ and does, upon exiting the abyssal site, confer suspect status, leaving you open to attack.

The kills on the kill board you linked took place prior to this change.

No Concord? He has zero ships lost.

Does that mean refunds for all the lost Gilaโ€™s?

Zkillboard is a 3rd party service. It only uploads the killmails that are provided to it by players. If the guy chooses not to upload any of his lossmails from Concord, ZKB wonโ€™t have any information about it.

1 Like

It used to be that tier 4 and 5 abyssals gave suspect status, but that was removed quite quickly. They no longer do.

No there is no suspect timer on T4-5s anymore. That was changed a long time ago.

Itโ€™s pretty standard for gankers to do this, in fact. Manipulates their KB stats to look better, which some people seem to think is highly important.

This has been for a while, but no one can tell you for certain.
CCP has been mentioning this once some month ago or so.

Once.

I donโ€™t remember if it was written or heard.

I do know that there is a lack of reaction to it.
In fact, the topic mostly died.

From my perspective,
assuming I did not miss anything,
they never actually made a big deal out of the information.

In fact itโ€™s not.

How about you take a nice cup of Shut The โ– โ– โ– โ–  Up(c)?

Looking at your killboard I see that 99% of it is from being in a group. So, basically, your killboard is highly inflated from group kills. Your โ€œsoloโ€ tab is making me so sad I want to ask Squizz to wipe this pain inducing tragedy from the internet.

Youโ€™re an asshole. You state โ€œitโ€™s standardโ€ which means โ€œeveryone is doing itโ€, which is โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– โ– . You hate these people, for whatever stupid reason. Thatโ€™s fine, sure, but whatโ€™s not fine is claiming โ€œitโ€™s standardโ€ to it, as if you actually knew that.

You donโ€™t!
Youโ€™re just an asshole hating these players!

3 Likes

Itโ€™s pretty standard for people to claim that gankers do this but in practice, almost nobody does this.

4 Likes

Itโ€™s pretty standard for little boys with numbers in their name to make unfounded claims in these forums.

3 Likes

THE REAL QUESTION IS

HOW DID THE OP CHANGE THE FONT OF THE TITLE???

1 Like

https://lingojam.com/FancyTextGenerator

1 Like

(ใฃโ—”โ—กโ—”)ใฃ :heart: Ooohhh that was an answer! :heart:

:smiley:

2 Likes

@Uriel_the_Flame Thanks! (sarcasm) Iโ€™m not special anymore. :sob:

Raging and Chaotic Filaments can only be activated while the Ship Safety Setting is set to โ€œPartial Safetyโ€, and will place a Suspect Timer on the ship once it leaves the Abyss, meaning that it will be attackable by any other capsuleer after returning from the Abyss.

Did you actually test that in game. Or are you just regurgitating a possibly incorrect article.

Youโ€™re kiddingโ€ฆright?

No, Iโ€™m not kidding.
The Web staff
A: Probably donโ€™t play EVE, not much anyway.
B: Are quite likely to not be kept perfectly up to date especially if they are working through a backlog.

Are we allowed to wager anymore?