Total War Against the CODE Alliance

egostical…not egostic

I don’t Duel either. That’s a High Sec mechanic.

What your excuse again for not even going into Null?

A cheap excuse really. You should just acknowledge the truth that you would be dunked once again by Australian Excellence’s superior PvP skill.

I was in w-space for 4 years, I was in lowsec FW and I was roaming null. I’m in Highsec by choice, because it is the endgame, the most difficult game mechanics available in EVE. Because ganking is the most elite PvP there is and I like the challenge.

And now get out of our space you little terrorist. You are not welcome in New Order territory (all of Highsec).

2 Likes

A lot of rage for the #2 ganking organization in Eve Online.

1 Like

Australian Excellence has -10 sec status.

You can fight him anywhere, including lowsec and will not lose sec status yourself.

5 Likes

code doesn’t have citadels im pretty sure, and every where they are when they do use a citadel for their loopholes it belongs to someone else, also freighters and all are moved by alts. because you know…this is eve…game of alts…no consequences for being the bad guy,

You are ranked 25,860 not any where near the top five.

Still drive a Ferrari?

HAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry. : - )

1 Like

Egostical is not a word, mate. A simple google search would have told you. Either he trolled you and you fell for it, or both of you need to go back to school.

1 Like

3 Likes

Amazing thread :smiley:

2 Likes

he actually does

2 Likes

I CBA reading any of this. TLDR ‘grr CODE. Hat CODE.’?

1 Like

I CBA reading any of this. TLDR ‘grr CODE. Hat CODE.’?

Pretty much.

1 Like

And now who is desilusional…

Do you actually believe this nonsense or it is just some kind of roleplay to make OP angry?

Why did he drag me into his brainless rant?

You know Dryson… just like you were told many moons ago when I had my Cannibal Kane char you can wardec me instead crying on the forums. But you wont… ever… because you have always been more mouth than action.

Always expecting other people to help you. I am in a corp you are in corp… do something about it.

5 Likes

Which part don’t you agree with? Personally I thought that was spot on

1 Like

Tell me any other activity in New Eden that needs more planing, logistical preparation and knowledge about existing game mechanics than highsec ganking.

Feel free to miss the point and cry about how we just press F1 when we land on top of the target. You know that’s not the whole story.

Also noting in this game is REALLY difficult. This is a game after all. But suicide ganking is one of the more difficult things you can do and that is probably also the reason why there are only a few people doing it.

7 Likes

You need to remember that bad news sells. Very few people play the so called bad role in EVE but the results are… This is what EVE is. Even though very few people do this. And lets face it, that is the perception of EVE since nobody wants to talk about how they managed to wrestle a rock or shot at NPC’s in an epic fight of wits.

On a side… I would love to hear a story of a successfull whiteknight corp. But that is not going to happen while I play EVE.

3 Likes

There where actually a few very clever whiteknights I met over the years and they managed to actually lock me down pretty good and where good sports. The kind of people who know they are playing a game. But they all quit doing it do to the incredible toxic environment in the ag channels, which is just full of whiner who hate EVE for what it is.

6 Likes