Total War Against the CODE Alliance

Wrong…delusional.

If I am such a terrorist then why don’t I have a -10 Red is Dead security status?

The fact is no matter what CODE does or says everyone still laughs at them the same as CODE was laughed at during its ice belt bumping days.

1 Like

Who says all that money is in citadels? :thinking:

btw I drive a Ferrari in real life.

2 Likes

I’m quite certain that you don’t drive a Ferrari in real life.

Sec status is just a game mechanic. I talk about stuff which actually matters, which are social contracts between players and projection of power.

You can pretend to laugh about us all day little terrorist. That does not change the fact that we dunk you all day non-stop with our superior PvP skills.

5 Likes

The “clone aspirant” talk is somehow more cringe-inducing that CODE’s bot aspirant stuff.

2 Likes

You don’t have superior PvP skills because you wont leave High Sec and go into Low or Null where you don’t have an advantage of blob ganking.

We’ve dunked you so many times now. Do you honestly think if the security status was different you would have won the 1v1’s then? :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

2 Likes

The reason that CODE doesn’t live in Null or Low is because there are no rules of engagement for CODE to hide behind. There are no choke points of freighter runs for CODE to gank either along with many other aspects of game play that CODE cannot simply hide behind in order to get wealthy.

In Null and Low you have work the environment, NPC and sites along with PvP to survive…just not blob ganking targets passing through a system.

So there is nothing elite about CODE in any aspect.

How do you explain this? No blob ganking, clean 1v1.

Looks like no matter what the setting is the CODE wins with superior PvP skills

5 Likes

Just answer the question. Do you think you’d win if it were in low or null? Funnily enough my main is sitting in low, we can have a 1v1 right now if you want

His neck must hurt with the level of mental gymnastics at work here

2 Likes

Semantics and nothing more.

My ships were fit for attacking the gank not solo PvP.

You can’t say anything about dunking anyone because you don’t leave High Sec. And yes the area of contention does matter because in Null a fleet that is out of your control could come along and destroy both of us and then move on.

You don’t have that in High Sec without a war dec.

You arguments are really irrelevant and petty to say the least because like I have stated numerous times, you don’t leave High Sec because it takes too much work to get the same results in Low and Null.

Not only does it make you not elite…it makes you very lazy.

You literally got dunked as 1v1 as possible above, it doesn’t need to be our sov space

Feel free to come 1v1 me in any ship you so choose

2 Likes

He might, a second hand 348 goes for about the same as a new Nissan Leaf.

I don’t PvP in Low unless necessary. I value my security status.

hahahhaha, so basically you’re dodging no matter the sec status. What a beta

CODE. wins again :joy:

7 Likes

I’m not dodging anything. I’ll catch you when I catch you.

My world doesn’t revolve around satisfying your ego and need for affirmation.

CODE. has already caught you multiple times and slam dunked you into the dumpster. The only thing you’re going to catch is some disease from sitting in there

I don’t blame you for not wanting to pvp with me again. As one of the top 5 best players in eve not many want to fight me in a fair fight

7 Likes

Hahahahahahahaha :joy::joy::joy:

Duels work in Lowsec too, so you don’t get a security status hit. Try another excuse

5 Likes

Scalextric ?

ferrari

No, it would appear to revolve around your egostical need to have the last word on a game forum.

edit: spelling corrected