4 Likes

Waiting intensifies

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Apologies! I am still waiting on the results from the judges!

@CCP_Delegate_Zero and @CCP_Fozzie !

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Sorry for the delay but I got sucked into the AT black hole recently which has sponged up all of our time! We will get the results to you this week (sooner rather than later!)

14 Likes

CONTEST RESULTS!

I am pleased to announce that the judges have made their decisions! Here are our winners, and the prizes they have won!

CONTEST #1: Triglavian Propaganda

• FIRST PLACE: Celltear, for his outstanding poster! (Ikitursa, 500 PLEX, Nestor Kybernaut Clade Skin.)
  • SECOND PLACE: Galm Eskola-Fae (Leshak, 250 PLEX, Leshak Kybernaut Clade Skin)
  • THIRD PLACE: Cpt Armarlio (Kikimora, 100 Plex, Kikimora Kybernaut Clade Skin)

HONROABLE MENTION: Miyoshi Akachi (Ikitursa & Kikimora Meatgrinder Skin)

QUEEN OF SPACE HELL’S FAVORITE: Arwen Estalia “Liminality is Inevitable”.
(Immolator & Tempest Scope Syndication Skin)

CONTEST #2 - EDENCOM Propaganda

• FIRST PLACE: Prospektor Schipplock (Thunderchild, 500 PLEX, Nestor Eden’s Hunters Skin)
  • SECOND PLACE: Elsebeth Rhiannon (Stormbringer, 250 PLEX, Leshak Eden’s Hunters Skin)
  • THIRD PLACE: DeMichael Crimson (Skybreaker, 100 Plex, Kikimora Eden’s Hunters Skin.)

HONORABLE MENTION: Himiko Endashy (Miasmos Quafe Ultra Edition & Megathron Scope Syndication Skin)

CONTEST #3 - Pochven Appreciation & Photography

• FIRST PLACE: Arwen Estalia (Zirnitra BPC, Draugur, 500 Plex)
  • SECOND PLACE: Emilia Dallocort (Kikimora, Triglavian clothing, 250 PLEX)
  • THIRD PLACE: Julian Flavours (Nergal, Triglavian clothing , 100 PLEX)

HONORABLE MENTION: Malcolm Malicious (Ikitursa & Kikimora Meatgrinder Skin)

QUEEN OF SPACE HELL’S FAVORITE: Remilia Malitia
(Zarmazd, Nergal, and Raven Scope Syndication Skin)

Thank you all for participating! We had so many donations that there are a few prizes (clothing, skins) leftover for next year’s contests.

HAPPY TOTALITY DAY!

17 Likes

Thank you very much :wink:

1 Like

Thanks !

1 Like

NOTE: All prizes have been issued! Please check your contracts to receive your awards!

1 Like

Gratz to all the winners and thank you for hosting this contest…

Any chance of including links to the winning submissions, for ease of viewing instead of searching through the thread?

Also obligatory gif…

1 Like

I will work on that! Bear with me.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

i would like to announce, that i wanna split my win to 50 Plex for every EDENCOM Entry (identified as EDENCOM Entry) seperatly. YOU are EDENCOM, and this is YOUR Benefit !

5 Likes

Awesome entries all around, and congratulations to all the winners! I know this started as a community formed event and I’m of course very happy with the prizes. But given the rewards issued for the major empires during the Foundation quadrant, is there any chance of having in-game medals issued to winners and honorable mentions from Intriguerre and EDENCOM respectively for the cause?

3 Likes