TQ under DDoS attack - 12 January 2020 [RESOLVED]

Massive lag 5 mins before d/t, clients closed, could not log in at 11:10 then could, then froze, then kicked, then in on 2 clients, then no chat (no surprise tbh…), now can’t get in but showing 11k players logged in.

Time for a sandwich and to settle in for the avalanche of forum-salt that will no doubt be arriving any moment now :rofl:

funny thing is, not everyone is out.
i still have an account in Jita, and things are working ok… there is a lag, and local is dead, but so far everything else seems to work.
i have not undocked yet though.

want u from me to go outside and play with rain and wind? :smiley:

Lol i would love to go outside but 3/4 of my country is on fire so i think i stay inside :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The old DDoS ■■■■■■■■ story, right after downtime. Of course.

1 Like

RAIN for AUSTRALIA!!!

2 Likes

Yes is rather fun actually, you get to play eve all week long cause your sick.

Agree, CCP doing their best. Coffee coming up, anyone want? :grinning:

1 Like

this is too good :slight_smile:

Black Ambulance has won!
CCP confirms DDoS attack.

1 Like

FC how do I log in?

This is all part of Blackout!

thats better!

Lol http://prntscr.com/qmkp2a

Rain in the right area would be most welcomed :slight_smile:

yeah, my jackdaw is somewhere there as well -_-

Wonder if there will be a reset? Don’t want to start anything until it is stable.

npc’s still work, lost a Stratios while stuck at a gate. I have a lack of trust in the stability of the platform,

1 Like

Not right now, but if things change and we plan to restart TQ I will let everyone know.

1 Like

That could have been worse. If anything else happens it happens but meanwhile thanks to those involved for handling it and getting it running again :slight_smile:

1 Like