The question is, how many will continue to pay CCP for a broken service their incompetent employees obviously have no idea how to fix for weeks now with no end in sight?
That’s not YOUR IP, but it is close to where you are. So yes, even if this wasn’t eve, I would suggest removing the top few lines before posting it anywhere public…
Managed to log in. Login box error didn’t occur this time.
Lose a billion isk ship, get another replacement eventually…
What? No status update? Oh yeah, its the weekend. Not like this is critical. I guess we can still go to the NES and buy stuff. I hope CCP is enjoying its very loyal subscribers who continue to log in to play a mostly but not fully functional game.
Hi yesterday, I have issues to login the game was closed twice.
Si seulement la perte en compétences datait d’uniquement Pearl Abyss.
Entre les fonctions retirées parce qu’ils n’étaient plus capables de les gérer et cela de leurs propres mots (Load Station Environnement, ou encore le nerf des options sonores, ou l’espèce de spacebook très pratique pour écrire des mails sans devoir se logger…) en passant par le local qui déconne depuis des mois et le blackout qui était surtout un moyen pour eux de ne plus le gérer, et autres…
La liste est longue, je vais m’arrêter là.
Guys, can someone help me out, I can actually launch eve, but when I am in the Character select menu, I am now greeted with the following message “Bad Address”, is this post literally got to do with this or am I tripping?
Yes…
how? what is really going on and what can i do to fix it? its like i can play at other places (like on my office wifi when i take breaks from work) but i cant play at home, is there something wrong with my wifi? this never happened to me before!
feels bad man, maybe you should consider being an alpha! it has got a good price on it and available for everyone so it wont burn a hole in your pocket! XD
Any update on any good will gestures for this debacle?
How is this still going on? I hope your DDOS protection service has insurance because this is insane and you should have found a different one by now.
Yesterday I didn’t have any big problems.
I was disconnected twice.
The Chat was unstable.
Sometimes I noticed a little more LAG than normal.
Unfortunately this is already becoming common for the Game.
Let’s see how the Game will behave today.
Come on CCP, get a decent security company and get the police involved. This is getting ridiculous.
so,
this problem has been persisting for awhile. do the developers have any intention to compensate game time, or plex, or something for people who have been paying for omega status and can play the game? I mean Im not gonna risk jumping around in space when it takes literally a minute just to get docked up. that’s asking to lose you ships or get ganked because of poor responsiveness.
Don’t know yet, but I sure deserve compensation. It ■■■■■■■ ruined two weekends in a row, and I’m paying for that wasted time.
Just submitted a ticket asking for my 2 Omega accounts to be refunded, all do the same, maybe they realize we are not puppets.
Btw the Nvidia service to log in the meantime is not working since this morning.
i cancel my subscription ^^"
Well 2 days working sometimes but 5min before the same ■■■■ started again and no connection possible…… For me there is no progress at all done by CCP in order to fix the problems.