Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Ticket submitted

so are you guys going to be refunding ppl some game time who couldnā€™t play due to this whole mess (15 days for me) cause i know alot of ppl lost a lot of game time due to this.

I canā€™t log in, this will be my 3rd weekend.
I have a ticket open since almost 3 weeks.
Please do something!

ffs give compensation. people cant even play a game they are paying for

1 Like

Yay \o/

Now, it isnā€™t that Iā€™m ungrateful cos I am. Itā€™s justā€¦ these dotsā€¦

Pls make them stop :sob:

Iā€™m afraid I have lost confidence in this game. Sad since I have been playing since 2005 but it is time to look elsewhere. Time to move on. I really hope ccp manages to sort out the issues and get the game back to the level of stability it once had. For those who have the patience to remain fly safe.

1 Like

Iā€™m still unable to connect

So thatā€™s it thenā€¦ once its all working and some lost ships are replaced then time to broom it under the rug? Well I still havenā€™t heard anything on how ppl are going to be reimburse for lost omega time 10 days or so by my counting. not to mention some ppl have paid good money for multiple pilot training certificatesā€¦ ?? - Hmmm ā€¦ Edit. seems the DC issue is backā€¦ sigh. iā€™m sad:(

I have been out of game since the beggining. Petition up-took 11 days for any response which basically did NO good as my PC asks for what app to oppen the file using the %info in petition answer.

Have used GeForce NOW for a few days as a for ā– ā– ā– ā–  work around-graphics are circa 1990-barely can read chat fonts no matter what settings are selected so no NS/null/Wh play.

Then it FUBARed yesterday or this AM and I cant log in with it either.

At this point the cluster&#$% exceeds your worse to day when during Xmas years back you kept me out of game for 2 weeks with a expansion patch

Be back after a 4 year hiatus and Im about 24 hours from kissing Eve goodbye for good.

BOTTOM LINE is;

ccp donā€™t give a fuk about any of us. They force what they call ā€˜updatesā€™, that include GARBAGE that NOONE asked for, then they IGNORE all of our feedback, hoping we will forget about their previous PIECE OF SH!T ā€˜updateā€™, wit yet ANOTHER PIECE OF SH!T ā€˜updateā€™ wit the PREVIOUS CRAP PLUS ADDED CRAP that, AGAIN, NOONE asked for.

ā€¦and then they expect us to give them moneyā€¦yeaā€¦

instead of spending time to censor words & promote cyber-bullying & harassment, ccp shuld spend time on creating a good product

1 Like

Just got a hard lag spike, something like half the people in my corp disappeared.

2 Likes

Yep, I just got DC on my two chars.

2 Likes

My Connection to the Game Server destabilized at 02:08 UTC.
Got Disconnected !

1 Like

half my new altā€™s npc corp (new bro corp) just dcā€™d along with my entire other toonā€™s corp members ā€¦ its back apparently. guess i get caught up on my missed tv shows tonight.

1 Like

2:08 lag spike and disconnect. Nothing else on my system lagged. Just eve. Client crashed in the middle of a site. So i guess its not stable now?

1 Like

chat issues around the clock since 3 !!! weeks . . .

Why should CCP compenstate when they are not at fault?

A VPN connection to London works great, in all iā€™ve lost a couple hours game time.

The major connection problem i see is between CCP and itā€™s playerbase, it took nearly a week for CCP to let paying customers know what was going on (even though most of us knew already), this has mostly been the case for the last 15 years, it is really a piss poor attitude CCP has when it comes to the paying customers.
I would like to see some changes here, perhaps dedicate a section of the launcher to the server status, many other games have been doing for years.

6 Likes

It is nightmare today - client disconnects every 5 minutes , chat reconnects every 1 minute ā€¦ it get worst every day ā€¦

ccp ā€œWe Rewired It!ā€ server ā€œDive Dive Diveā€ā€¦shakes head sadly ā€¦Next!

1 Like

This is your compensation CCP !!!
compensation