Yes, there are a number of ships, among which are the hecate, daredevil, and astero, which can do sub-second aligning. Price for sub-second aligning varies wildly. I use a daredevil myself.
That’s cool and everything but I have a Sunesis that does sub-2 secs with only 3 Inertial 2s and it didn’t cost 1.9billion for the fit and implants. Yeah great, it is less than 1 sec but in all honesty I’ll warp 1 sec slower and buy… idk… 30 days Omega and some more Sunesis with Inertial 2s in them.
I am kind of odd though so maybe that’s just me.
“Sub-2-Second-Fits” are quite common and can avoid most of Low-Sec Gate-Camps.
But there are some nefarious “super-fast-tacklers” out there that can even catch “Sub-2-Second-Fits”.
As for “Sub-1-Second-Fits”, I never heard that someone really managed to catch them.
NOTE :
- Today, I’m having the most stable connection to EVE I had in a long time (until now).
- I connected after lunch and so far no Connection-Drops, no Lag and no Problems with Chat.
Yeah, sub-2 is no guarantee. Tbh I have a rule where I stay poor and never go further than 5 jumps from my base station so I tend to not need to worry cos I fly crap and have nothing worth stealing 
Not sure how one “hits you up” but I hope this is the way to do that. In case you haven’t already seen it I will simply link the thread where I talk about my problems for the last 3 days.
Would greatly appreciate some feedback or literally anything on that…
It has been about 2 weeks since I opened a ticket to have my ship replaced which was lost on a disconnection during the DDOS. I’m kind of wondering when some action will be taken. It is about 2 billion isk and I don’t want to buy another but I really would like to start using it again. I imagine there are quite a few others in a similar situation. Have they started the process or is there news on this?
While the game itself has improved tremendously, ESI has taken a beating, and that is severely hurting my crew’s operations, which are highly reliant on 3rd party tools pulling dynamic data from ESI.
Same here. Mines a bit more expensive at 3.5b. Would really like to get back in it.
When do we see a Compensation, its like 5 days ago u ar formulating a plan?
When do we see less whining? It’s like non-stop for days. Grow up.
It is 11:33, is Tranquility back on-line after the downtime. I can’t log on 
Its still down. Was going to play after being away for a long time but I got a connection failed message. Now I am here.
Tranquillity is back online for me
… and for me now, as well. Although there was nothing in the system at first, I mean nothing. All loaded shortly afterwards.
My second day without connection drops, and without other problems !!!
It would be so nice if every day were like this !!!
Oh there’s problems, fighters and drone are intermittenly not responding, on fighters its the odd tube but its becoming every other site.
I just started lagging like crazy. Its weird though when I jump to a new system It takes about 10 seconds for D-scan and a little long to start warp or activate mods, but once I have done something once it is fine until I change systems.
Been fine for a few days then today 3 “disconnect from server” in 30 minutes or so along with a couple of chat server losses
