Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

If there’s one thing CCP is good at, it is failing harder than anyone has a right to fail.

2 Likes

at least you got something… I still cant get in… 3-weeks…I’ve sent 2 emails this week and still didn’t get a response

Would the total sh*t sum of 350k SP make you feel better? Because that’s what CCP thinks an apology to us Omegas are worth (100k for Alphas).

4 Likes

anche oggi non riesco a connettermi se non usando un servizio VPN

In the last 4 hours of gameplay the lag and disconnects have made scanning and wormhole trips unbearable. Chat is functioning for me… for the most part. It seems as if, for my accounts, all problems continue to persist in some capacity.

1 Like

well whatever is going on is not over iv had chat disconns again.

I have to admit, the 350k SP are a little bit lackluster, you could and should do a lot better than that.

3 Likes

I forgot to check the message board. The next day from my post everything worked fine :partying_face:

eltXWzs
Only 350K SP realy CCP

3 Likes

Get me in to a Carrier and maybe I’ll consider this shitstorm recompense… maybe.

1 Like

Or what?

3 Likes

immagine
anche oggi non riesco a connettermi se non usando un servizio VPN

No.

Contract your stuff before you ragequit thanks.

1 Like

I would but I cant login to give my stuff away… Still no responses to my emails from tech support. now on 4 weeks no login

Would rather ragequit than getting down on my knees in front the the CCP devs like you do.

1 Like

I take that 350k anyday.

Had no issue what so ever (sometimes missing chat) but was always able to log in.

1 Like

Say what? You sent… emails? And worse, more than one?

lol yep to my trouble ticket I opened…

Then you’re a moron. A clueless one at that.

1 Like

LMAO … not the first time I’ve heard that over the years