Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

usually each time I wanted to log in I had to clear all the caches and that would somehow work.
But now, even cleaning caches, I cannot log in anymore…
Seriously annoying.

3 Likes

What kind of dickless turd DDOS’s the EVE Online servers?

Salt Levels: Maximum

7 Likes

Chats seem to be synced up across all but one of my toons. Local alone is still showing about 50% of the populace actually in-game.

1 Like

yeah chat has hardly worked at all for me last few days…would be great to get it going again. Sorry for the attacks know it isn’t your fault of that…but without chat this game will die long term.

1 Like

Terrible anoying, speciall on the weekend, you should get it fixed asap.

May be stop messing around in Bookmarks and other sh1t wich was PERFECT would help a lot.
Why making everything more complicated and timewasting?

thx for updates

Make EvE great again

1 Like

We know it’s ongoing. Thanks for the update and the ones to come but we do know and we appreciate the continued efforts :smiley:

1 Like

Finally in after 5 attempts lol…
That did not sound right though :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

7 Likes

No chat / No local and bug connection

1 Like

your lucky I have to vpn through Iceland just to post here.

@CCP_Dopamine Thank you for your effort to improve communication. From South West UK, still sometimes unable to connect to chat. I can however work around it by using a VPN to Ireland.

1 Like

sad to say I can confirm, rural NSW here and I have to click past the connect failure box then click the connect button on the client to get in game and the chat service itself is spotty and unreliable. Sometimes I get access to a channel or 2, sometimes none at all, and other times where local is “working” it wont show everything and players will randomly blink in and out of existance, even if they are in space next to me

Just logged in now and got the network error cant connect thing. I clicked off that box and noticed it says 2900 people playing, while the launcher is saying over 8000 lol

I had to do the same thing.

exactly the same problem, living in denmark if that info an help in anyway

reply with your ISP they need address to green light or to search as the problem.

Thank you for finally providing an update. However, the problem has gotten worse for me. Over the past week I had been able to log in for short periods of time before dcing. Now, I can’t even get past the launcher.

1 Like

and belive it or not, its more anoying reading EVERY 10 second a POP Up Window saying
ERROR CONNECTING TO CHAT SERVER … we know that, we dont need the pop up :wink:

CCÜ ERROR

3 Likes

No chat at all for me, everything is blank
get error message
[11:23:40] EVE System > Could not connect to chat server live.chat.eveonline.com:5222

I think having a reliable local is most important IF you can get online.

ERROR CONNECTING TO CHAT SERVER
Could not connect to chat server at live.chat.eveonline.com:5222.Please ensure that this port isn’t blocked.Retry?

Logged in @ approx 11:10 EVE time after d/t… all local seems to be working on all of my accounts (a first during thie last several days). However I did get that unable to connect box in intialising the first account and I simply clicked connect from the oldsckool login window. Keep at it guys, I know it must be a headache dealing with these problems! <3

1 Like