Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

@CCP_Dopamine Maybe you should pay one or two “elite hackers” to hunt the attackers down and then let law do the rest. Could be possible. The actual situation is a mess to all of us!

2 Likes

mAyBe We cAn HaCk TeH hAcKeRs

Do you people actually listen to yourselves?

3 Likes

Just got kicked out of the game and cant log again.

Chat keeps loosing connection every 5 seconds.

I am in Turkey and haven’t been able to connect for over a week without using a VPN.

still getting lots of lag as a result I lost a 5.5 million pound probe frigate as lag killed me when trying to warp also chat problems are still on going as not been able to speak to anyone on corp or local, are you looking at compensating players the loses due to lag and the connectivity and chat problems

where’s the chat?

They will replace the losses if you file a ticket with an explanation of circumstances, just don’t expect it overnight. there are probably 10k or more tickets they got to take care of

hocam vpn servis olarak ne kullanıyorsun. elimiz kolumuz bağlandı omegalar yandı benim de 3 accde

how do I file a ticket?

bir haftadır oyuna giremiyoruz. VPN de kullanmak istemiyorum hesap flaglenir diye.

2 Likes

f12 in game if you can log in :slight_smile:

In-game Chat Not Working Properly
ON-GOING
I just had a problem connecting to live.chat.eveonline.com server chat: 5222.

Looks like CCP has made some significant progress… I can finally log into my accounts properly, lag seems to be gone, and not disconnecting…but chat is still experiencing problems…

Thank you… Much appreciated… :slight_smile:

any chat, local, corp, aliance Game stopped to explain.

My activity tracker just reset to zero. Is this related to the current problems? Has this happened to anybody else? Not that I use it all that much, but it is odd that it happened just now.

Yes it resets on some toons.

Logged in no problem even local chat is working amazing.

South-Central US

Better today. Connected the first time with multiple accounts, significant input/output lag improvements, no disconnects thus far, system changes no longer a problem,

Remaining issues

1. Rubber-banding
  2. Sound loss. Just randomly goes off.
  3. Some occasional issues with database sync in Activity Tracker

Marcus, to file a ticket, go to https://secure.eveonline.com/ > log in with character username & password > Click the Support link (bottom of site) > Click the Submit Support Ticket button on upper right

Local chat is still in and out. EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
EVE System > Reconnected to chat server
EVE System > Connection to chat server lost
EVE System > Reconnected to chat server