Tranquility Connectivity Issues Megathread

Just asking: Are you sure your mobile App isn´t causing some of the problems by constantly requesting data?

Just asking: Wut?

Got to log in correctly but still no chat channels.
South Africa.

Will it take another 6 months? :face_vomiting:

working in customer service field for corporations is no easy task.
i give the staff at CCP alot of credit.iam pretty sure all of the departments
are working together. Hope and chears for for the staff at CCP and for the Players
from around the World. We need more chearleaders.

Lubbock Texas and login worked correctly here. Chat seems fine but need more on to really see.

last night I played by around half hour and everything went almost ok. Just some issues with chat, that disconnected sometimes, and needed to reconnect back manually. No pvp, because I need to be sure the problem is gone. Today later I’ll test again. East coast, Miami.
thanks

Both alts logged in without [OK/Connect] - first time in several days that one of the alts hasn’t needed that (always the same alt). Both alts are in the same station and now in fleet. Nobody showing in local, nobody showing in corp and the fleet chat tab doesn’t appear at all. UK.

Southeast USA, NE NC …logged in fine this AM, played for 35 minutes, no glitches for the first time in over a week. Hopefully things are fixed soon for the rest.

I cant login game… nearly 6 or 7 days… i cant remember how many days i cant play eve online… i cant breath… i cant think other thinks … so thats means i cant live without login eve online… i missed a lot flipping ship on station… so maybe thats the therapy for cure ilness about eve online. or thats the signal from universe to me about dont play eve online anymore … i dont know… maybe i can look ahead about my life … maybe go outside to my room and looking new things … … Each time i saw rhis…

2 Likes

SE Florida,USA So far have been logged in gor a just under a Half Hour with no issues and best of all no VPN
Keep it up

i still can only get 1 client working at a time, i think your ddos protection is still over aggressive, even tried staggering them to log in, waiting up to an hour between clients. this is the most issue ive had in the entire situation, so not too upset. but still would like to play my other 7 accounts

i got my 3 accounts on first try with full chat functionality for first time in a week way lower latency too
i appreciate yall and hope you can get everyone else on successfully too <3

Well I was finally able to logon successfully. Everything seems to load fine (chat, wallet, market, etc), too. Hopefully back to normal?

dare i say. seem to be back to “normal” lag levels. Maybe they finally got it fixed.

Iam in Canada and things look promising. no disconnection.

So what about all of us who haven’t been able to defend our sov, those that haven’t been able to login and stop our structures being blown up The citadels that I didn’t even know had died until i saw it on a killboard! What about all that mess? What about all the sov we lost, all the time we spent building stuff and now its gone… What are you going to do about that @CCP_Dopamine. Because we have had zero comms on that, and this is causing a major major problem. I had lots stolen because i couldn’t log on the stop it also. its not acceptable that this is being ignored

2 Likes

this please

i missed my window to get fuel my self for POS stuff. and yes I will do my best not to panic if this just crashes.

its must be joke. You are getting thousands of dollars from the players. 10 day passed … still no progress… İf you dont handle wtih this mass hire engineers… find people who have ability to fix this. you just closed the some ports to prevent DDos atacks. and this is not fair. if you let to play half of the world .and dont let other half. its just NOT FAİR.

1 Like