Trig invasions are crushing hisec PvE

woah

4 Likes

I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt. Anderson doesn’t have the tiniest bit sense of humour … you do.

canttouchthis

3 Likes

Only true if empire NPCs were equally matched. As a result one Empire (Caldari) suffers extensively more from this than others with several traffic bottlenecks lost. Often times not even by player action but simply because the navy drags the % down faster than even large player gangs can work it up.

I suspect system choices are quite intentional by CCP too as we know Fozzies hate of Caldari militia from many years time. Trigs have hit four systems which are entry points to low-sec or FW agent missions in Caldari FW area and no other militia has suffered such hits to places like Hek, Orvolle or Villore.

The supposed “buff” to NPCs did nothing as navy still cannot apply any damage to trigs (only one webbing boat as far as I know) so only thing it achieved was to be a bit more tankable punching bag against Trigs.

4 Likes

I would also like to add, that based on my observation Caldari area seems to get hit much more than other races areas and with much greater frequency on liminality system.

Since we have past showing of CCP’s bias against Caldari*, it is hard not to think that this is all intentional agenda by CCP. Some goals might be to force a population to disperse from Caldari space (likely), employers personal bias (not unheard of) or some other ■■■■■■■■ scheme regarding storyline. (who knows).

Maybe they want Caldari to make peace with Trigs and hand over systems so we get “Trig space” at the expense of one race CCP does not seem to like too much or make Caldari into some sort of “Ally with Trigs and become the evil empire of Eve” kind of crap.

Frankly, at this stage nothing would surprise me. What is almost certain is that at this rate, Caldari space will become much less viable place to live in since most traffic spots are liminal systems and people are not talking if but when such attacks occur.

*FW changes rolled active week before schedule to screw over CalMil, nerfing Caldari NPCs in FW, rolling out invasion mechanics with blatantly substandard NPCs’, etc.

2 Likes

Of course the Triglavians hate the Caldari most - that is the carebear anti-PvP race.

Not anymore border, Khopa is fortress, and is a conecting point between different high sec regions. EDENCOM pushed it so pro-trigs have to watch where they are going now, around preferred, cause heavy GunStars and Amarr fleets on gates.

2 Likes

With a killboard consisting mainly of suicide ganking miners in high-sec, you certainly are an epitome of risk-free carebear. Why are you mocking yourself?

5 Likes

@op

Yeah that was kinda the point. The economy was suffering so ccp had to come up with a way to stop you guys from making so much isk.

By players own feedback, the economy is fairer now than it was before.

Caldari npc’s do seem to suffer against trigs much worse than other empires, but maybe that’s a way to get all you fat farmers out of caldari space. God knows ccp has been trying to spread players out for years.

4 Likes

By the way, “Final Liminality” is a contradiction in terms, in case anyone cared.

liminality

1 Like

Trig invasion is the best thing to happen to high sec since James (PBUH) wrote the code.

3 Likes

‘This is not the end nor is it even the beginning of the end. It is merely the end of the beginning.’

1 Like

So I’m confused considering the thread title. I thought Trig invasions ARE hisec PVE?

2 Likes

That’s not accurate. That simply means “final transition stage”, or “the last stage before completion”, since the suffix “ity” means “the state of being something” so a “liminality” is “the state of being liminal” or “the state of being in transition”

1 Like

That’s not “final.”

Sure it is. It’s a bit of a weird phrasing, but it’s akin to “the final stage of preparation” and suggests that whatever the Trigs are up to reinforcing these systems is only a part of a larger goal. That larger goal would be the actual end result they’re pushing for, but that won’t happen until… something. But it’s probably whatever “liminal” process they’re undertaking here.

2 Likes

Everyone say BYE NIARJA

O snap CODE is going to have to move

It seems CCP does not like EDENCOM people either. Khopa was a fortress system and a traffic bottleneck. So it was saved much to annoyance of Triglavians.

Now CCP has decided to break the mechanics and removed fortress status from it and started a new Stellar Recon phase and new opportunity for Trigs to take it.

I have of course made a support ticket about it but lets be honest, do we really think CCP will do anything about this because it is so preciously important for them to “cut down high-sec”. Of course if Trig system bugs they have demonstrated rapid response to patch it.

1 Like

This is a joke, isn’t it? It was such a hard (long) work to get it to Fortress. And now they just reset it?

CHAOS!!!