Triglavian foothold systems: Patterns, Mysteries and Blue Stars

I was talking about the ones from the invasion sites: Bezdnacine, Rakovene, and Talassonite. They used to be something you could see in the market, IIRC, but now they’re gone.

1 Like

This is what I expect, honestly.

Their attack patterns don’t seem like they could possibly be an accident. I fully believe the excessive number of attacks in the Mandate to be intentional. Either way, they’re biting off more than they can chew by messing with us.

1 Like

My true compliments to you Mr. Gaterau. This is exteremely important work and I urge you to continue with it.

While the raw data in itself is fascinating, the implications are disturbing to say the least. This data needs to be shown and correlated with what CONCORD and the Big Four are gathering, as the suggestions for the political stability and security of the cluster are dire. The Triglavian’s choices in targets are indeed not random, and the sooner the intent behind their machinations are known, the better.

Once again, you deserve honest praise for this work. If you need any support in the field, you may call upon me as needed.

2 Likes

I thank you all for your support! At the moment this has been a rather simple desk based data collection operation, however I may need aid in the future if a research opportunity presents itself

That and with the increase in Triglavian attacks I may well end up missing a few invasions so I may need ask what have missed!

Quick update:

As you are probably all aware the Triglavians have increased the number of invasions from what was usually 4 at a time, to 6. I don’t expect that figure to change any time soon but who knows in these early stages of a new phase. In the two waves so far 3 have been in Highsec, and 3 in Lowsec (so to answer my previous question, no HighSec is not yet safe).

On to the stars…

It’s been a little odd, lots of white stars of the F0 and White Dwarf (B5), which, though both rare and have similar colours, are completely unrelated to each other as far as my understanding of the Astrosciences goes.

There has been a single A0 Blue star hit and it was one of the ones I mentioned earlier as an example, Pahineh. Not sure that if that counts as prophetic or not especially as the pattern may have completely changed now, but I hope at least our warning meant some people got to safety. According to the latest scope update a RKN Taskforce arrived to the capital system Mishi, to fight the invaders so let’s hope for the best.

Otherwise there has been surprisingly few blue stars, so this may represent a change in the invasion, other than its increased scope, though I think we should have a better idea in the next week or two.

The attack pattern also seems so far rather different with mostly seemingly random Amarr systems hit. One of the invasion sites hit Clorteler in the Thoulde constellation so perhaps some aspect of the attack patterns are still active. If they are interested in Thoulde because of Seyllin we shall soon find out as there is nothing from stopping them hitting that lowsec system.

@Valiran_Teleros
That’s odd but could that be more to do with the regional markets not having any at the moment?

Interestingly with emergent conduits now seen everywhere I think our markets will soonn be booming with Talassonite

1 Like

Mr. Gaterau,

I owe you an answer to our earlier conversation so I put the little data I have just in here. That’s the distribution of invaded systems by solar classification which has been observed during project JuRE (all observed, invaded, and unique systems within a 7 day time window, starting YC121-09-01).

adjacent foothold perimeter
Sun A0 (Blue Small)            2        3         3
Sun B0 (Blue)                  0        0         2
Sun B5 (White Dwarf)           0        0         1
Sun F0 (White)                 0        0         1
Sun G3 (Pink Small)            3        0         3
Sun G5 (Pink)                  3        2         3
Sun G5 (Yellow)                2        1         7
Sun K3 (Yellow Small)          3        2         6
Sun K5 (Orange Bright)         2        0         6
Sun K5 (Red Giant)             4        0         5
Sun K7 (Orange)                3        0         3
Sun M0 (Orange radiant)        2        2         8
Sun O1 (Blue Bright)           1        1         3

I havn’t got the time to look depper into it yet. Maybe it helps your future studies.

Sincerely,

Haria Haritimado

No, it literally doesn’t show up in the market app in the neocom, despite me linking it directly from a pile of ore I have sitting in my station hangar. In addition, when I input the names of the ores into the search bar I get nothing. It’s as if they’ve been completely removed from the database.

Precursor can be interpreted as forefather. How about if the forefathers of New Eden have found a way to generate Gates to New Eden that only allow “Triglavian” technology through. Perhaps they are here to test us and allow those that are worthy back to Jove space after new permanent conduits are formed in systems that have been repeatedly tested and found suitable to form new permanent Gates in.