Triglavian Ganking

I was sitting there for two minutes. And I didn’t shot one because this 3 mil SP guy has only 300 paper DPS. I did this to only test tank since some people claim here that they can’t tank them in stratios

and did they scram? Since I don’t see anchoring ones with “recon” also in name on zkill database

Haven’t seen one triglavian fleet today, maybe CCP stopped it – too many player might have canceled their subscription because of this!

btw, i think those recon triglavian are acting a bit too brutal for the average player. that is a problem of course…

3 Likes

They haven’t stopped them. We were killing them just recently but for the last couple of hours one guy has been slowly dragging one Recon away from everything so that the miners and PI guys can do their thing for awhile. Once they are done we’ll pop this one and see what respawns.

(More of what we’ve already seen I suspect).

ah okay, i havn’t had one recon fleet for hours now…

Well the first time I saw a single scout on a gate, which I quickly destroyed with a Sacrilege missile attack. I remember distinctly thinking “this system was under invasion yesterday, is this a straggler?”

The second time there was several (3 orv4 I think) at a belt when I warped to it with a small mining fleet of procs. Now, as my fleet operates from a single base but over several locations in the system, I immeadiately warped them to one of the safe spots beyond my angle of approach, before returning them to base.

I then switched to my combat ships to destroy them.

If the system had been under invasion, Id have returned my guys to mining to experiment with the bonuses more, but instead engaged in a fruitless search for more scouts.

1 Like

So now players in High Sec are suppose to be constantly spamming D-scan looking for NPC’s? Come on, if that’s how the game is to be played now then might as well make all systems like Null Sec, complete with Blackout and everything.

Also since you say they’re too powerful for High Sec, then that means they are indeed overpowered.

1 Like

have you encoutered them in a venture, a covetor, or even a T1 cruiser ?

Billy’s Venture was in my gang, if thats what you mean.

I dont use any mining ships other than proc, or vent if alpha I suppose thats a mistake on my part, but I dont optimise.

I have done Abyssals in T1 but I assume that doesnt count either.

Im not exactly well skilled in the sac btw, Ive only arpund 25m sp, and my dps is sub 300 in it.

Abyssal in proc or in venture ?
I was asking for you feeling about fighting them in a mining fleet, that is not full of battle procurer, if you had any.

Oh I see, sorry.

No I wouldnt fight them in those ships.

This more reminds me of Wormhole space.

Maybe we all withdraw to W-Space. Same troubles, much better rewards :wink:

2 Likes

Made me happy.
+1

2 Likes

First of all, this game is advertised as a player driven market and economy. CCP said for years that this game was a sandbox and all they would do is supply the tools for us to use as we see fit. Inflation has happened because players set the price of goods in market while over the years CCP increases taxes, nerfs loot drops and keeps NPC Bounties / mission rewards at the same rate of pay.

Now after 16 years due to inflation CCP decides to remove players freedom of choice and dictate how this game should be played? All that will do is cause even more players to lose interest.

1 Like

With broken economy. Half of old activities unprofitable. Stagnation and domination by bots/big blocs, they wont?

I can suffer for few months, just to see game healthier at the end.

1 Like

yeah, let’s not forget all the various bugs and unfinished content left to rot in the game for years now. All due to CCP constantly rushing to implement every single half baked shiny idea their Devs can think of during their lunch break.

1 Like

You are or you’re, FFS!

3 Likes

SO dramatic.

You can still do whatever you want you just have to deal with the reality that there mey be africanized trig recons that pop up from time to time.

Ye doGs “I CAN’T BE BOTHERED TO PAY ATTENTION”

2 Likes

They also warp in to Data & Relic sites as well as roid belts structures etc, nearly got blapped 4 times so far.

1 Like

do you have a screen of this ? The data/relic part.