Triglavian Ganking

yes its just the amount of new people dying in and leaving the starter systems, transports gotten more difficult aswell

next april 1st ccp should spawn a invasion in every system and a FOB

3 Likes

FOB of each pirate faction, invasion, incursion and re-enable drifters in HS… and let servers die from NPCs trying to sort it out between themselves.

5 Likes

YOUR dead before you can hit the warp button most of the time if your in a frig or minner your toast a skiff might get away the DPS is sick with these guys

6 Likes

Not if you are paying attention.

When they appear on D-Scan, get wary. When Grid even twitches, you should be ready to warp.

Ventures should be orbitting, and Procs aligned and tanked.

Its pretty standard safe mining practise.

4 Likes

Not if you are paying attention.

When they appear on D-Scan, get wary. When Grid even twitches, you should be ready to warp.

Ventures should be orbitting, and Procs aligned and tanked.

Blockquote

insta lock you and all five hit you your dead there dps is 5x the dps of a ganking desy and they just pop up dscan is a no go

3 Likes

They cannot lock while warping, the crump and flash is more than enough warning. They also will spend time in warp if they havent literally spawned on you (which I have no evidence for happening).

Your Procs should have more than enough tank to withstand these relatively weak Trigglies. Their webs will help you warp faster, if they have them.

2 Likes

The thing I love is that they don’t automatically add new NPC ships to the Overview.

WTF is attacking me?? :wink: :blush:

11 Likes

Evehermit went hunting them with a Stratios. He said he couldn’t catch up with them using only D-Scan. He had to use probes.

His Stratios had 21K EHPS and could not tank the incoming damage.

He recommends using a battle cruiser (a probe using Gnosis) to hunt them.

Alpha clones can only use Ventures, Procurers require an Omega account, hmm…

4 Likes

guilty, i had that happen on fobs release

lost a mackinaw to 5 frigates that insta locked my mack, scramed it, instapopped my drones, so all i could do was sit there and die. CCP said the fob roaming rats dont scram

2 Likes

These NPC are too much! I have been hunting them all morning in a faction Cruiser that is a 750M isk fit. I even tried hunting them in a HAC but they put out too much DPS for it.

The dang Trig NPC spawn the second I kill them, the just keep respawning none stop!

This killing miners and mineral/ore production but is not like CCP did not know that. I person thanks CCP does not care about miners and industrial players at all. If this limits your game play as miner, speak with your wallets, come the forum to post about, bad mouth Eve to everyone you know that plays games and tell the Devs any way you can how you feel about the change!

CCP won’t care till it hurt their bottom line, period!

7 Likes

Why are you happy about this? These things are a pest. People can’t even mine properly anymore. Even if we are actively mining.

7 Likes

Stage 4 of the operation is as Id anticipated.

Stage 5… well now, what could it be?

2 Likes

I’ve heard that CCP is monitoring what’s happening and can make adjustments. Send them your feedback.

3 Likes

I’m hunting them in a cheap cap-stable Vagabond, no problem with tank or damage application:

[Vagabond, Vagabond]
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Tracking Enhancer II
Tracking Enhancer II

Stasis Webifier II
Large Shield Booster II
Adaptive Invulnerability Field II
Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery

220mm Vulcan AutoCannon II
Small Tractor Beam II

Medium Anti-Explosive Screen Reinforcer II
Medium Anti-Kinetic Screen Reinforcer II

Salvage Drone I x5

Fusion M x15000

The Triglavians deal their usual Therm/Exp damage, but beware of the “Majorana Light Missiles” from the Recon ships, as they deal a high amount of EM/Kinetic. So basically you’ll need an omni tank for them.

The value of the Salvage Loot is going down, so income isn’t impressive but better than solo mining I think.

5 Likes

Cuz it’s making me money salvaging them after my Orca kills them.

Blood Raider FOB has been more of a problem.

1 Like

you can’t be always aligned. It’s just not possible.

1 Like

Forever is a long time.

If set to 1-10m/s and Align command, they dont stay aligned?

1 Like

no
In that case you could as well stay at 0 m/s

When people say aligned, they mean be at 75% speed, toward a warpable object.
The only way to do that for a longer time is to fit a higgs on your ship, and make couples of interwebbing procs (with ff on). The higgs reduces your max speed to *0.25 and the web to *0.4 so it divides your max speed by 10 : a proc would thus go from 200 m/s to 20, which means it can remain aligned at 15 m/s. It thus can remain longer in the range of its target before needing to aligned toward something else.

But really, the “remain aligned” is a myth, just as “never AFK mine”. There will be moment where you can’t align (already happened to me). remember that the roids are not in a single position, you need to travel from the first to the last in eg a crescent moon belt, and this implies that you may not be able to align towards a warpable entity.

2 Likes

Sorry, I really dont know what you mean.

I havent had this situation occur, apparently.

1 Like

You have no idea what your talking about do you.

3 Likes