Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

Recently i had a TON of P1 Planetary materials in low sec, in a place i cant do nothing with them. Then i move that to Hi sec. I know a good 1.0 system with taxes, and a three bulked obelisk for a MASTERY V pilot, and one or two times a day i were 47% and 75% destroyed when go to fill a SINGLE planet, no much pause in the planet. I need go repair two or thgree ties by log in … in obelisk travel times was a waste of time but needed for survival.

As i read in the comments in eve hermit blog, he lost without be afk two DST to random trigs in 0.7 doing the same. He drop PI of his activities.

Fortunately i finish in a month of processing in factory planets all the materials i had, but no much sense in doing now, for any reason PI in High sec, and the need to use a three bulked obelisk with mastery V is DUMB for the reward.

1 Like

epithal is plainly better.

There is no way in hell a group of Trigs in a non-invasion system can take out a DST unless that pilot was 137% AFK.

1 Like

There is no problem with them :slight_smile: Yesterday I lost my Hulk becose of them, but day before that, I made 0.5B just mining in high sec… Thats what keeps economy healthy.

May I ask what you were doing when you lost said hulk?

I’ve been on discord before and heard someone say they were taking a short break to go toilet and then return to find his orca destroyed hahaha.

I disagree, this should be left to players to do. Don’t deprive someone of the content and killmails they enjoy and prefer. Wrecking Machine love a good structure bash and I’m sure they aren’t the only ones.

Don’t kink shame, bro. :sob:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.