Triglavian Invasions, and how they can suck a bag of donkey flops

Earlier today I was in an asteroid belt mining, like i’ve done the last 3 days. No issues with triglavians showing up, except a few here and there that can be handled by my drones and orca defense.
Today, however, ccp game code decided asteroid belts need to have 3 full fleets jump in on one target and melt my orca in 6 second flat.
I couldn’t escape, I couldn’t defend. All I could do is sit there and lose a 1.4b orca.
For those of you about to post some shitty comment about mining, go eat a floppy one. Without miners, you wouldn’t have any of your ships.

Moron

Why? Does your stupidity and rudness break my ships somehow?

Go eat a rigid one. They are tastier.

5 Likes

And without dead ships, there wouldn’t be much reason to mine. Be proud, you’ve played an important role in the Eve circle of life!

4 Likes

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

Feel free to repost your thread if you can manage to avoid telling people to suck it.

Closed.

4 Likes