Triglavian in regular belts all over eve?

Hi,

i had 5 accounts for mining,r&d and building.

i liked it to come home and sometimes play some chilling hours in eve after a stressful day.

now i can no longer play this 5 accounts at once.

i canceled 4 of them now.

and i dont even know if i go on playing with this 1 account.

because i can no longer do what i did for years.

some say its against bots. yeah sure the fully automated bots will really have big problems with that.

the peoples who leave are not the bots. people like me will leave.

when that was the plan of ccp and the people cheering to this change be happy.

it works.

greetings
Stinke

1 Like

Wait
 you sure about that ? And so, if the Ă©mergent conduit is cleared does this mean they won’t spawn again until next Ă©mergent happears ?

There are systems where they are not spawning?

1 Like

adios muchacho. adapt or die or quit like you seem to be doing over easily avoidable NPC issues.

LIkely hes been botting and now cant cope. Working as intended.

1 Like

Well i never used bots.
Maybe thats my problem.

Thanks for that.
Be happy with the community losing more and more players.
And be happy with the leftover people like you.

1 Like

I hardly ever mine but two days ago I lost an Epithal in Tierijev while picking up some planetary production products. Actually, I’ve lost four over the last year.

I’ve been on Eve for more than a decade, but I’m not obsessive about it. I probably play for 4 – 12 hours a week, sometimes with gaps that can last up to a month.

I mostly do L4 missions and vertically integrated production of level 2 drones and ammunition, so I mine when I have to, have planetary production facilities on a half dozen planets, periodically visit my 5 resource agents for datacores, do invention on blueprints, and manufacture level 2 drones and ammo.

I agree with @Stinkfuss. I, too, may have to leave if the trig-rats make this completely impossible.

There have been several entries here re. how to harden a skiff, but I don’t think that it’s possible to harden an industrial, particularly one with a planetary commodities hold, that much.

Yeah i do it this way too. Sometimes i have no time for month but still pay my sub.
I wish i had seen shitty change earlier.
Then i would have saved some money.

Yes, the Triglavian Scouts only show up in systems that have an active Emerging Conduit Anomaly site.

I’m not sure but I think the game mechanic for completing or clearing all Emerging Conduit sites from the system is the same as with Pirate Stronghold / FOB’s, when it’s removed from the system, the roaming NPC’s are also removed.

Yes, while traveling around New Eden I’ve seen some systems with no Emerging Conduit sites.

However that doesn’t mean the sites will never spawn in those systems. Most systems have a chance to spawn those sites and some systems seem to spawn the sites more than other systems.

Like I said, just have to look around.

Citation needed

1 Like

I took the time to hunt for the Triglavian ships and kill them after my brother asked me to.
All he does is mines and trade kind of therapy for him because he’s autistic he can’t cope with losing things and stuff. He can’t help but to get upset even if he loses a drone.
The issue here is; He screams, I go check on him, Triglavians are on top of his miners as he scrambles to multi-box warp out hit Skiff’s.

I can’t work from home if he’s screaming like that, so I jump in the game kill the rats and check D-Scan the game immediately spawns another wave of triglavian scouts at a random celestial.

So for the sake of mine and my brothers’ sanity, he does not play EVE anymore.

He’s back playing Minecraft and now I finally can cancel 149.95 per month out of my credit card.

Thanks, CCP! I love you! You just saved me 10 omega accounts per month. I’m sure you don’t need the money but I do.

1 Like

Pretty terrible rant. CCP don’t give ■■■■ how many accounts you sub or unsub. Without that part, you maybe would get some attention

CCP doesn’t care about losing subs?

Well that’s a new one on me.

:neutral_face:

Obviously CCP does care about losing subs.

They won’t care as much about a single guy who’s unsubbing multiboxed miners because he’s angry that CCP made high sec more dangerous. CCP has probably looked at the benefits and downsides of adding triglavians and after that chose in favour of making high sec more interesting and dangerous, instead of catering to (afk) multiboxing high sec miners.

Losing subs can be worth it if it improves the game.

2 Likes

Sheesh I’ve never seen so much whining in my life. Everyone knows that nobody here is quitting a game they’ve put this much time into. Life throws us curveballs and you can either whine about them and lose or adapt your behavior and win. All the empty threats elaborating on how and why you’re quitting the game is baloney. If you’re gonna quit the game, just quit the game. You don’t need to inform us first.

How does the newbie advice go? “The only time you’re safe in Eve is when you’re docked.” Exactly. Space should be dangerous everywhere, including when you’re AFK mining and j*rkin’ it to some YT makeup weirdo.

Eve needs more difficulty, not less. If mining is too scary for you now, figure it out or find another career. The Eve universe offers many ways to make isk.

1 Like

I wish these threads were more constructive rather than trolling opportunities.
Ya know like " hey I need help dealing with the trig’s that appear in the belts" and then the community would come to the rescue with tips about fittings or tactics on how to deal with it.
But then this is eve.

I wish we would have proper risk vs reward. But since no one gives ■■■■ about balance, we at least can ■■■■■ about it and feel bit better.

How you want deal with NPC that instantly respawns after destruction?

If hisec has trigs. I want to see roaming NPC dreads in null. with no bounty, loot and with webs + scram. But even that wouldn’t be near same risk.
Really, can’t wait for those hisec system changed to lowsec due to trigs

What CCP is actually doing is catering to (afk) multiboxing Null Sec players.

1 Like

While I have had an instant respawn a few times it’s not often enough that I need to worry about it.

Any form of afk play or alttabbed watching Netflix ect is wrong.

Unless it is an activity officially sanctioned by CCP.
Someone will come here claiming skill training or PI or something like that is technically afk play