[Triglavian Invasion] Otela Falls! Caldari State loses second star system to the Triglavian Collective in less than a week

The specific EM hole patching is the point of balancing NPC vs NPC action.
What can always be improved beside that is offnsive logi, people in ospreys, cheap ships, fast shield tranfer that saves lifes.

Who loses more npc lifes, loses.

1 Like

We win in caldari we lose in Amar kinda balances itself out

Oh hey I remember your name.

Werenā€™t you the one asking to make a catalyst fleet to gank the pro trig ship untill we too scared to fight ?

Resorting to suicide ganking because you canā€™t stand losing.

ā€¦smhā€¦

1 Like

Am I allowed to post in-game screenshots of chat ?

Edit: I will do it anyway.

posted in-game chat screenshot removed. If you would like a copy let me know

And that proves what exactly? That you guys canā€™t help but infiltrate our comms, chats and discord?
Because winning at any cost is most important to you?
That our group has these discussions and (as proven here) principles typically hold sway with our side?

Iā€™d like to post some excerpts of local chat in Otela but that would get me blocked by the channel moderatorā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s an open channel you spam in local. Not exactly opsec.

posted in-game chat removed If you want a copy let me know

And here is where they try to justify ganking in highsec.

Keep goingā€¦

Strange you claim to be on the side of the pilots of highsec yet you discuss useing tactics that are used to harass and kill the people you claim to fight for.

ā€¦smhā€¦
:roll_eyes:

Excuse me a moment, but AG ganks ganker scouts for example. I really donā€™t know why you are bothering to make such a fuss over this.

1 Like

Iā€™m not making a fuss. I just think itā€™s funny.

And just thought I would share.

I think its funny that you are making a big fuss over it. (Making out that this is bad or something.) As I said AG gank ganker scouts, it is just game play.

But anyway, it is better not to have that sort of exchange, it can get messy, the ISD will jump on you for the chat logs by the way.

1 Like

I donā€™t see anything in my posts that indicates Iā€™m fussing about it.

Yup I took that risk and I stand by it.

Complaining here about bad game mechanics because they lose then discussing other bad game mechanics to try and get the upper hand.

lol.

Ganking is as old as Eve.

1 Like

And yes, fussing is fussing.

It is bad game balance and was a major reason for the loss, though is more than just the hole, poor application is a major issue too. People have the right to be critical about it, so HTFU and accept that and stop whining about people expressing their opinions. That CCP are patching it says something, but that does not help people who lost their system.

I can say that the opposing players played it well. For example that guy pulling the ECā€™s away was a right pain. I was hoping some of our scouting ganking players would log on so I could ask them to gank him. I suppose that makes me mad and bad.

I would advise you to pull those chat screen prints.

1 Like

So what about our losses in amar space ? We could have taken 3 maybe into liminal.

More pilots want anarchy in highsec