Triglavian T3 loose idea

T3 come from reverse engineering sleeper tech, OUR trig ships come from reverse engineering trig wrecks, thats why damavik/nergal has gallente insignia, kiki/draugur: minmatar and they use T2 gallente/minmatar parts respectively in addition to T2 salvage trig parts, so i think it would be fun to see empires combine these two technologies to create T3 triglavian ship

core:
augmented singularity reactor (same as legion/proteus core reactors):
dissolution sequencer:
third core is for Ewar, and i guess trig Ewar are neuts so probably something similar to legions:
Defensive
covert reconfiguratios work close to the same in all T3 and considering trig ships are armor tanks:
buffor tank sub:
active tank would be same as proteus/legion:

disclamer: i did make a post about how active tank and buffor tank subsystems are underpowered compare to covert reconfiguration: T3 subsystems changes

offensive:
thats the fun part cause ussually there is one subsystem for one weapon type, second for second weapon type and one for support. Now, trigs have only one weapon, so my idea is:
1st with bonuses simmilar to ikitursa
role bonus:
+25% reduction in fitting heavy entropic desintegrator (similar to others)
can fit heavy entropic desintegrator
+3 high slots +1 turret hard point
+some CPU, PWG, cappacitor (sry, idk)
+all common trig role bonuses:

2nd would be more against multiple targets therefore faster sool time and drones
bonuses per skill lvl:
+20% quicker spool time
+10% better tracking
+10% drone hip points, damage, speed, tracking
+5% damage from heavy entropic desintegrator
role bonus:
+75m3 drone bay +25mbit/s bandwith
+25% reduction in fitting heavy entropic desintegrator
can fit heavy entropic desintegrator
+3 high slots +1 turret hard point
+some CPU, PWG, cappacitor (sry, idk)
+all common trig role bonuses:

3rd would be support so something similar to proteus except change armor remote repair to mutaadaptive armor repairer
+525% range for mutaadaptive remote armor reppairer (like rodiva)
can fit mutaadaptive remote armor repairer
+4 highslots +3 turret hardpoints

propultion mods would be very similar to legions or proteus, all 4 T3Cs have very similar sets

price for subsystems+hull would probably be around 110% of other T3Cs + weapon price is higher bc entropic desintegrators arent cheap

So what are your thoughts, would you like to fly it and if so, what would be your choise for subsystems?

T3 Triglavian ships would be ridiculously overpowered.

so put higher price on them, thats how the rest of trig ships are balanced and so far it works, make them use T2 salvage trig loot from abyssals+regular T3 parts, or even better: make them use new set of parts that are T2 variants of T3 parts, so basicly it would use completly new set of T3 parts that are regular T3 parts augmented with trig salvage

All Triglavian ships are currently overpowered - that’s CCP’s way of driving adoption when introducing new hulls. Expect them to be dialed back at some point. I would also expect to see the T2 lineup expanded before there is any consideration of T3. T3 if/when it comes will be in line with existing ships - if it started to dominate it would need to be nerfed - price is no barrier to the Nullsec empires.

It doesn’t work…and neither to T3’s.

T3 Triglavian ships would be ridiculously overpowered.

How so exactly? T3Cs are about making choices and adjusting the hulls to your needs, all within the racial limits of a hull. Being able to put a cloak and/or a IN on a Triglavian ship hardly makes it any more overpowered than any other existing T3C. Certainly not “ridiculously overpowered”.

I’m wondering though why you would rather just poop on someone elses idea and dismiss it out of hand instead of trying to help find a creative solution to make it work?

How about no?

There is so much more to be worked on than this.

I would prefer the old Jove territory to be opened up to us than another OP piece of garbage.

You do realize that this is the Player Features & Ideas forum, not the Remind us of all the other stuff we need to work on forum?

I would prefer the old Jove territory to be opened up to us

That is probably the dumbest idea i’ve heard in a while.

thats why its called a loose it idea, cause it requires work, it might inspire ccp to do something similar, everything can be balanced by price, or specific stats. look at marshal, it would be op if it would cost the same as other black ops. bpc price that comes from how much time you have to spend on projct discovery makes it balanced

thank you CaCi-A 001Me for defending me :wink:

i do agree with most of it.

T3 parts come purely from wh space not ns. and price at some point is a barrier, if you would keep of throwing fleets of these it would hurt your wallet

Funny fact, triglavians have so much in common with sleepers as the Amarr Empress with a rogue drone.

Abyssal space != w-space - duh!

as far as i know these two were/are at war and even if they werent, empires could connect two reverse engineered technologies, and it wouldnt be weird

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.