Triglavian Victory!

You do realize that I can see you’ve defined most of EVE as PVP in other threads, yes, Merin?

Are you now insisting that the actions of a group of players to forcibly remove CONCORD protections via “Capture the Flag” mechanics against another group competing to keep said protections ISN’T actually PVP but instead “just some PVE?”

You people are extraordinarily adept at holding diametric opinions.

3 Likes

Coming from the guy who insiste that choices should have consequences, but actually only want consequences for people who don’t pick the same side than him…

At least, his “diametric opinions” are separated in different threads. You manage to give us a diametric opinion from one post to an other in the same thread.

i can dock in dodix , but the police shot me , btw i I’m favor of some kind of amnesty since i will fight for the empires

edit:
correction THE EMPIRE

I said no such thing. I said that the lore argument for standings penalties is a bad one because NPCs are supposed to be background material, not the focus of the game.

If triglavians win their systems drops in security giving gankers more systems to camp, it would be in most peoples interest to keep edencom in these systems

Is there actually a mechanism in place to help the trigs, or are people just to gank and bump etc as normal?

Asking for a friend.

Exactly.

No it isn’t. That’s a simple statement for you isn’t it? PvP is only part of the game. Typical nulltard thinking to presume that the game is centered solely around them and their wants. You and your reasoning are the reason why the game will die. Your previous statement that carebears are irrelevent smacks of crass stupidity, lack of foresight and arrogance. I told you before, your argument is invalid, all you do is keep proving that statement.

3 Likes

They already have a lot of systems to camp. Why would then need few more?

No they are not.

Catering to a specific type of people to whom basically no other game on the market currently cater is a very valid tactic to actually never die, because this niche will stay here.

No, the only thing it “smacks of” is realism.

For sure, from CCP point of view, they are relevant to some degree: Because they generate money.

Other than that, they are objectively irrelevant to anyone but themself, because it’s their choice to be irrelevant. They don’t want to interact with the game and make it evolve. This is not trashtalk or anything, this is just reality: If all of them disappeared from the game, we wouldn’t even see it.

They don’t PvP, they don’t provide anything to the economy because their production is marginal at best, and most of them don’t invest in any media either. Outside of giving money to CCP, they don’t have more effect on the game than a Blood Raider NPC waiting to be destroyed in his Asteroid Belt.

And you know what?
That’s fine. They are here to have fun, and they don’t need to be relevant to have fun.
What is less fine is to not have the maturity to understand why they are irrelevant for the game, and pretend that they are.

→ is basically their problem.

His statement is perfectly valid, you just have too much ego to admit it.

In most online games, a good 80% of the playerbase is absolutely irrelevant for anything else than giving money to the company running the game.

And that’s fine. Being irrelevant in a video game is not a big deal, you know.

2 Likes

Calling new Naari alt

2 Likes

At least a large part.

FTFY

Jita 4-4 is in Caldari space and is a Caldari Navy station. FW players on the Gallente side can still dock there. So why shouldn’t some one that shoots Edencom be able to. High sec gankers can kill a ship, get concorded, and then dock in a NPC station. Standing loss with Edencom sure, security hit maybe, loss of docking rights, no.

Most of the isk and ore is generated in 0.0 sec. Arms race and war doctrines generate a market in the first place. Saying 0.0 population doesn’t have an impact on economy is false.

Obviously. But that’s fine, since my post is about High-sec players.

1 Like

Correct. It’s only part of the game, but it’s the only part that has any value. Delete PvE and farmer trash and nothing of value would be lost.

Your previous statement that carebears are irrelevent smacks of crass stupidity, lack of foresight and arrogance.

Nope. It’s 100% accurate. PvE farmers doing their best to play a PvE-only version of EVE in their private instances with minimal interaction with other players are the textbook definition of irrelevant. If they all ragequit tomorrow the market would adjust and life would go on as usual for everyone else.

I told you before, your argument is invalid, all you do is keep proving that statement.

I told you before, “I DONT LIKE UR ARGUMENT THEREFORE INVALID” is not a valid argument.

2 Likes

Soooo…

The scoreboard thus far is -

Redoubt -
Edencom: 1
Triglavians: 0

Fortress -
Edencom: 1
Triglavians: 0

It’s still early in Phase 3, and if I’m interpreting The Agency correctly, it’s looking like carebears may have some teeth after all. :nerd_face:

Teeth? Isn’t this a PVE farming event?

1 Like

I would say it’s a PvEvP event, as it’s more of contested PvE where opposing players can rep npc’s to make things more difficult.

Also Abha is a 0.4 sec and was turned into an Edencom Redoubt. Not sure if that counts as carebear land, but is interesting it is being fought for Edencom side.

1 Like

It sounds like CCP Hellmar might have to personally undock if he wants the chaos to continue.

1 Like