Triglavian Victory!

If you fight for the Triglavian Invasion we may Invade Jita or Amarr and kill all the spammers, once those systems are Low sec.

#TriglavianInvasionOfJita

No you wont. Only person I see doing pvp in the new low-sec system is BjornBee. And as soon as he shows up the TrigDefenseForce runs to a station.

Between him and the pirates the TrigDefenseForce will end up with blue balls or have to actually fight those that fight back.

That’s a bold strategy, Lyehin. We’ll see how that plays out.

Trig victory?

Looks like the second half has just started and you guys can’t even find the ball!
Like a riot breaking out…
:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

:red_circle: Only a moron would argue for the things you suggested. They have nothing to do at all with consequences for attacking the empires. What you suggest are talking about are entirely unrelated things and have nothing to do with what I consider reasonable consequences. If you or someone else does, that’s entirely their prerogative. We can argue about your strawmen and distraction flares when someone brings them up.

3 Likes

Good post. Now when I see some carebear asking for something like that, I’ll be able to refer them here, and tell them that even other carebears consider them morons for having such asinine ideas. Thanks. :+1:

2 Likes

:red_circle: You can do that but don’t take my posts out of context. I’m strictly talking about the trig invasions consequences. :wink:

But who am I kidding…

1 Like

Oh I totally hope this is permanent, but I highly doubt it.

And now stop asking for favors for your team, you are embarrassing the whole rest of the edencom carebears.

Question, do the Edencomites prefer shield repair or armor repair just like the Triglavianites?

I’ve never seen a Straw Titan before, but here it is!

2 Likes

Would be, if the records of the forums didnt exist to prove she’s right.

Raravoss is at second Liminality, The Triglavians will at-least have one system conquered soon. Unfortunately, there is a massive carebear defense force turning all the other systems into Edencom Fortresses.

Escalating Liminality

Edencom Fortress

2 Likes

All it takes is that first one, brave son of Triglav

May your clades continue their non-biomorphic progressive tendency!

4 Likes

Plenty of low-sec systems won by Edencom and lots of low-sec systems just sitting there.
If hi-sec carebears are afraid what does that make the forum warriors here going on about turning hi-sec to low.
It says none of you want to fight anyone that can fight back.

5 Likes

Raravoss is now Final Liminality with a Security Status of -0.1 , This is only the first system to fall to the Triglavian Invasion, Great Success!

More Systems need to be pushed into Final Liminality to remove the high sec carebears. I think Vale should be the next target for the Triglavian Invasion.

Triglavian Victory! Hail the Clades!

the only losers to this whole event is pve/industry players who operate partly or in full in highsec then as they only stand to lose. Battles in low sec will not raise a systems sec status, yet battles in high sec can and so far have lowered status to low/null. And then those players involved just go dock up anywhere freely like nothing happened?

Seems like theres only negative penalties for 1 side. And then someone will come inn and say “go deal with it” because any random pvp rookie will take down a long term pvp alliance fielding up to 30 ships in a single killmail, right?

1 side wins the other side loses regardless of outcome. heck even if no highsec ever fell the status quo of my ship for you ship suprise pvp would never stop (it shouldnt). But now pvp alliances are riding on the back of this in game event to win (deleting high sec systems) and win (no penalties they play as they always have) and win (still perfectly capable of pvp gank actions and fights). While theres players saying it would be grossly unfair if they had any penalties for taking part

broken system, only provides win state for 1 side, only provides loss for the other

Edit - I’m probably in for a forum beating for my opinions - So be it lol

5 Likes

Sure of that?

I have not tested the event much, but it doesn’t seem impossible to me that Edencom winning in Low-sec could raise the sec status.

Well, yes. Even if you were to find a “compensation”, this particular one is just ridiculous. You are still able to dock when you are at -5 personnal sec status, or -5 standing in a particular Empire.

From a lore perspective, it’s even more ridiculous, since this is more of a “long term thing”, a pirate is a pirate and an ennemy of your faction is an ennemy of your faction. Yet they can dock, and someone who just participate in a few battles, in a situation where it would most likely be very hard to properly track who does what for the moment, shouldn’t be able to?

Why just this time we should break a game mechanic, for what is just an event?

Loosing standing would make sense. I believe it would be too annoying and discourage people from participating, but, at least, it would make sense. Not being able to dock does not.

Not for participating in the event tho, but for loosing it. You suggest penalties for merely participating in the battle.

Any random PvP rookie, alone? Sure not.

But according to you, tons of players are impacted. Surely they can form up fleets, and surely not all of them are rookies?

Currently, I can understand this feeling. However, we haven’t seen the full event yet, and we also can easily assume that there will be “next steps” into this storyline with other events, in which it will potentially be the complete opposite.

There is no reason for it, and sentences like “I know that I’m gonna get a beating but I do it nonetheless because I’m such a rebel lol” doesn’t make any good to you or to your post.

It is already objectively harder to push the system to final liminality, there is no need to punish pro-trig forces any further

1 Like

lol I only added that because i’ve had other people in other threads go full ballistic so I was just letting those types of folks know i was prepared for them to have their say too lol

We are actually biggest winners… who do you think makes isk out of manufacturing all the ships and modules used on trig side?

2 Likes