Triglavian Victory!

after consideration I have realised its not a strictly 1 sided affair for the builders of eve. I guess if only a couple systems fall then there wont be too much of a loss of resource space either. Hows the sale of pvp ships and modules going at the moment?! good business i bet right now lol

2 Likes

Pretty good this end yup yup

Nope. The winners are the smart industrial players who will be able to succeed despite the loss of certain systems. They will continue to make money, while their weaker competition will fail and die and ragequit. Meanwhile destruction of ships in the event will increase demand for the things they produce. Supply goes down, demand goes up, industrial players get rich.

The losers are the people who hate the triglavians from a lore point of view and want to see them removed. Which is why, despite how much I love farmer trash tears, I want to see every other system fully defended so that CCP is forced to admit defeat and remove this useless faction.

Raravos is here to stay, so it’s not gonna happen )

1 Like

No. Business is crap. Nothing sells. Demand is down by 100%.

What are you talking about? Nothing sells. Demand is down by 100%.

On a more serious note: don’t expect anyone to answer this question. Or one about what exactly sells ^^

1 Like

And soon more will come :smiley:
Triglav Vicit!

I hope the Trig supporters do something more. Their lack of participation is making this boring.

Vale is beginning to fall looks like we are getting a second Triglavian System gradually High Sec is falling.

Raravoss is now Triglavian forever and we will never let it go. There have been some improvements to the system as discussed in the link below.

Link = State of Raravoss Thread

The Solar Mining Program begins or whatever is happening to that star…

Congratz on being enthusiastic.

Looking at dotlan and Zkill, Vale is a dead end system that was averaging 2-3 jumps an hour, before the invasion. As a one way in and out system it was not a lot of interest to players. Would not be surprised if it stayed that way after its “adjustment”. Will be interested to see how it develops though.

1 Like

It may as well change a lot after the invasion.
Say, we get TRI agents in conquered systems, as an example )

Yes, that could be an interesting change, how about an epic arc too?

Also trigs could connect their far away systems through abyssal deadspace highways that only people with high enough standings could use.

2 Likes

Now its changed from “this is unfair and one sided!”
To
“This is boring and lame”

Lol

2 Likes

Why is everyone expecting so much from CCP. Some new agents, epic arcs, new race, etc.

New Agents: Without new missions they would add nothing new. Also everyone of them would look the same in the same suit?
Epic Arcs: Well, thats a great idea, but what would they expect from peeple. “Extripate me 10 deviant automata and I will reward you 10 minutes with the best clade blayad?” :small_red_triangle_down:
New Race: Seeing bamboozled triglavians with mohawk and sunglasses, in usual capsuleer clothes?

Life without dreams is no fun, sometimes they come true, sometime they don’t. Someone sowed the original seed that became eve, just sowing a few seeds for the devs.

Triglavian agent to do missions for … now that would be indeed cool :ok_hand:

Vale will become the Triglavian Thunderdome. One way in, no way out. Make it so, kybernauts!

1 Like

kerbonauts?
images

1 Like

Until it switches and then becomes another empty low-sec system.