Triglavian World Ark? XD

What a weak argument. You can talk about Fortnite all you want, I don’t care. That doesn’t help your argument here about your gimmicky World Ark.

Now you’re just moving goalposts away from your original idea and just talking about broad strokes. This is usually a sign that person making the argument has nothing else to contribute.

If you actually think you have an argument here, please tell me how this gimmick of “co-op piloting” will create content.

and multi-piloting’s purpose is to set this ship apart from other assets in the game. Multi-piloting is a fun new way to control a ship in game, that is all. It can also make the ship more efficient, with good coordination and commands, this ship might be capable of a lot more then you might think.

1 Like

Again, what’s the purpose?
I can have a ship that can only fly by sending text messages to your mobile phone and that would set it apart from other assets in the game. But that’s not a good reason for it exist.

If “that is all” then this is even worse of an idea than I originally thought. There is zero purpose other than “lol, it’s new”.

You implied that the ship would basically be another Titan. A Titan already does what a Titan does with just one player piloting it. You never explain why co-pilots would do anything other than that it is “new” and “fun”. So again, you don’t have an actual argument here, just a bad idea.

and what is the purpose of you criticizing ideas of others? what point does that prove? no idea is perfect when they come out. You should learn to respect other peoples ideas and stop trying to start an arguement in a forum meant to share ideas. how bout that? take your useless critics somewhere else. Not here.

I want to see if you’ve actually put some thought into the idea. Things like:

If this idea is implemented, how would it help the game?

If this idea is implemented, what problem does it solve?

If this idea is implemented, how would it impact the overall game economy?

If this idea is implemented, what facets of gameplay are implicated and how are they changed?

Etc. etc.
If you can’t answer these questions, then it’s a bad idea.

1 Like

That’s not how this works. You posted this in a public forum. You should be ready for feedback from people who don’t agree with your idea and ask (apparently) challenging questions like “What’s the point of this?”.

If you can’t handle feedback, maybe you should reconsider your idea and work on it more before posting.

alright, you probably wont understand this, but multipiloting promotes collaboration! and collab-piloting is new and people could see potential in this and apply this concept in game in creative ways. and creativity is also content. Content attracts new players, new players is good for CCP. Follow my logic.

P.S. if your goal is to try and trigger people on forums, go on reddit.

1 Like

i had a clear first reply, what would you suggest then. And i quote your reply: i would not suggest no gimmicky crap like that in the first place.

If gimmicky crap is how you refer to others ideas, we have a problem.

And I should care because…??
Again, you can talk about your fancy ideas, but the reality is that people will just use alts to fill in the other seats. What’s the point of “collaboration” if it’s just collaboration for collaboration’s sake?

You idea basically means that it now takes 4 people do to the same thing 1 person does. What “potential” is there if 4 people working together results in the same outcome as 1 person already piloting a Titan? You’re just making it slightly more complex for no reason other than to make it complex.

You’ve never explains how this is “content”. You just made it a bit more complex, that’s it.

if you dont care, there is a cool feature on google called ctrl+z and it might be handy atm

Now you’re just taking things out of context because you’re losing an argument.

do you understand the concept of teamwork? people are more powerful when working together

I do. And sure, people are “more powerful” when working together. But what’s that got to do with this ship?

Your idea is a Titan that just does what Titans already do.
This means 4 people working together in your gimmicky idea will be as effective as 1 person who pilots a current Titan on their own. So how does this make them “more powerful”?

Also, you’re still avoiding the whole issue of a player just using alt accounts.

i am trying to say that now that you have expressed your opinion of: why should i care, you can leave. And i am asking you to do so, nicely. for now. might as well settle this shall we?

Nah. You took a statement out of context and avoided the main question. The “why should care?” was in reference to your point that “multipoliting promotes collaboration”. I don’t see why I should care about that because I can just use alts and not deal with multi-piloting.

thats why the interface of this ship should be made impossible to manage by one person. It should be only able to function if piloted by 4 diffrent people. And if it is indeed piloted by 4 diffrent people, and piloted correctly, it should be made so that it will function better than any titans in the current gameplay

1 Like

What’s the difference between 1 person using 4 client and alts compared to 4 different people on their own 4 clients? How would this interface even work?

and also. it would allow alpha players to pilot capital vessels. Because note what i said, i said that only the pilot in command (captain) needs to have the skills to pilot the ship and only his skills will affect the ships performance. The other pilots are just applying his commands, the orders will then be executed more quickly and effectively.

now do you understand the purpose of this ship and the concept?

2 wrongs don’t make a right.

Oh in that case it is a holy quest and even bad ideas are allowed.