Triglevian Invasion: Flag triglevian supporters as suspects

Dear CCP,

I find it a little bit strange, that people who support Triglevian forces in high or low-sec by for example killing EDENCOM forces are still under the protection of the empire and . I propose that everybody who engages EDENCOM or supports triglevians (e.g. by repping them etc.) should be flagged as SUSPECT.
This would definitely drive the conflict between capsuleers and give good fights in those triglevian invasion systems.

That’s the same discussion we had for Faction Warfare… once CCP introduced suspect flag for entering FW plexes if you are neutral this had very positive impact for all involved sides.
FW people are happy as they can now engage neutrals without standing loss, while pirates are happy because they get more targets.
Win-Win.

Best regards,
Meditril

1 Like

How about trig supporters can just attack edencom supporters?

That’s at least a good idea compared to yours.

4 Likes

They will be able to do so, once they get engaged by them.

:red_circle: I would be satisfied with attacks not incurring a sec status penalty in low sec if someone with positive Edencom/Trig standing attacks someone with negative Trig/Edencom standing. You are engaging the opponents of the war; it is illogical that you, especially as someone with positive Edencom standing (ie. a concord fighter), receive a sec status penalty from Concord for engaging an enemy of Concord.

2 Likes

You can’t just say that Edencom gets free shots. The same must be true for triglavian players, or you just don’t want any balance and free content for edencom players.

3 Likes

These aren’t free shots. But I’m fact I agree that the best solution would be if people fighting for Triglevian and those for Edencom could freely engage each other in invaded systems.

1 Like

Ahh, so you are chickenshit and need the advantage of being the first to attack.

3 Likes

Yeah, if you haven’t noticed the whole invasion is heavily biased towards EDENCOM’s favor. With like half of all space automatically moving towards Fortress and all, why move it further in their direction?

I am pretty sure, if there would be more opportunities for PVP you would also see more people being engaged on both sides and probably even more for the Triglevian side.

That’s the same discussion we had for Faction Warfare… once CCP introduced suspect flag for entering FW plexes if you are neutral this had very positive impact for all involved sides.
FW people are happy as they can now engage neutrals without standing loss, while pirates are happy because they get more targets.
Win-Win.

The same will be here.

Just help push the system to lowsec status then you can whack as many trig or edencom pilots as you want.

2 Likes

Oh you have problems with ologi before :grin: that might have been me stealing you site payment and LP .

And edencom do it just as much as trig supporters and I’m not complaining about it.

Update your original post to read like this, and you have my support. As written, it sounds exceedingly one sided, and people should not have to read through the thread to find your clarifying remarks.

1 Like

Done.

It would be ok for me if after let’s say +3 in standings as soon as you enter the system edencom and trig forces could attack each other.

I wouldn’t want it lower than for people who enjoy the content on both sides but are not there fighting everyday for 12 hours straight.

Ding +3 game on

This is not the same thing at all, in FW the pirates were a third party, here you are giving the advantage to one side. The perceived good guys.

Also that FW change sucks, it didn’t increase PvP at all, all it did was cave to the standings farmers.

1 Like

I don’t understand this call for fairness. People who side with the Triglavians should be automatically set to -10 standing with all empires, -10 security status, banned from empire stations and kos to all people loyal to civilization. Standings should not even be a concern for them anymore. Why would traitors be given a fair shake by the people they crossed? Why should trig supporters think their enemies should treat them fairly and welcome them with open arms? This game has never made sense.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.