Troubling news concerning the valkyrie

I will be in contact once they make their decisions.

After checking a few records, I do have access to deceased pilot bodies recovered some months back that remain in cold storage. I’m willing to provide these to your research when I, or one of my associates has the time to transport them.

Just to be clear the pilots would be my guests assisting in scientific research, and free to leave as soon as the Valkyrie can pick them up.

2 Likes

@Morgan_Wulver, one of the pilots, under the callsign ‘Agonarch,’ has expressed an interest to join your study on a temporary basis, but in the long term wishes to return. I can have him transported to your location within the next forty-eight hours. I believe you may already be acquainted with the one doing the transport.

@Corraidhin_Farsaidh, the other pilot, callsign ‘Karve’ has expressed a long term interest in joining your wormhole operation, and I can have him transferred in a similar timespan, if a static location can be provided through private channels.

2 Likes

@Lauralite_Anne_Brezia that’s good news, I’m planetside right now but will liaise with my folks to provide the access point.

I’ll have quarters readied in the meantime.

3 Likes

Roger.

I’ll be sure to double back to Jita 4-4 immediately. In the event that they arrive before I do, they will be provided a stipend that will allow them to purchase anything they need within reason. Once we are both settled, testing will be conducted off and on over the course of the week. Testing will be noninvasive, and will take up no greater than six hours in total each day to ensure the subject has plenty of time to relax and recover between physical testing.

Medical records will be compiled during the course of the week, but if there is any relevant personal information that I should know about this ‘Agonarch’ beforehand, or the pilot carrying out the transport, inbox me accordingly.

I very much look forward to this, and following these experiments hopefully we will be a step closer to better understanding the nature of the Valkyrie and the technology that they employ. Give my regards to Agonarch. Barring the fact that I threatened to vivisect them originally, I’m sure we will get along fine and I thank them for their contribution to science.

Any knowledge I gleen will be forwarded to the Research Consortium for immediate public release once its compiled. Until then, and as always, rikaato.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.