Trying to build a corp blue print library

@Agent_Blackbear

When using a BPO, it returns to the hangar it started in.

When copying, the copies go to the “output” hangar, and the BPO returns to the “input” hangar.

Note that you don’t need ‘take’ on a hangar to use a BPO, just ‘view’. So you don’t have to lockdown BPO. Lockdown mainly protects BPOs from theft by the CEO and directors.

If you need directors for whatever reason, consider a ‘virtual’ director instead. This is a title that has all roles but is NOT a director! Still, be stingy when handing-out this title and especially the role of director! Only give it to people you’d let hold your wallet in real-life!

On the topic of roles: ALWAYS ASSIGN TITLES AND NEVER ROLES! It is so much harder to track roles that are individually assigned. Titles appear on every character’s ‘Info’.

I use titles like ‘Recruit’ for those I don’t trust at all (minimum access), ‘Member’ for the average member (access to most things), ‘Industrialist’ for those needing industry access, ‘Banker’ for those needing corp wallet access, and ‘Director’ for virtual directors. Some people prefer to use military ranks (Private, Corporal, Sergeant, etc.) for naming their titles, but I personally prefer descriptive titles so I don’t forget what roles the title grants.

The title of ‘Diplomat’ should have no roles assigned. This title should be assigned to anyone you allow to negotiate on behalf of the corp, and their name(s) should be listed in the corporate info for others to see.

4 Likes