Type's of ganking

Indeed she has, killed 66 F1 Monkeys in a day.

rlu79kh147ac1

1 Like

FTFY.

Have you found out what REAL PvP is yet from Dracvlad?

55d44999b14b4e3af7ed0d5ea369a369

No, he refuses to log in and show us. He said that EVE just isn’t worth his money anymore because it’s so expensive, but even though I offered to pay for his accounts, he still wouldn’t budge.

I want a ‘real PvP Kill’ tag added to killboard.

Same, along with some others:

• didn’t need that ship anyway
  • why don’t you come to null-sec to do some REAL PvP?
  • can’t believe CCP allows this kind of griefing in EVE (or just simply “griefing”)
1 Like

CCP are griefers themselves, look at how their nerfs and sub increases griefed gankers.

Backup, for when the F1 key fails…

12754_GTTemp86595679_large

2 Likes

What are you doing right now in eve, are you still griefing null sec alliance’s

Right now I can’t log in, because I don’t have a PC that can play EVE. When that’s taken care of later this month, yes, I’ll be back to griefing null-sec alliances.

Oh sorry to hear, hope you get it fixed soon . I look forward to your return

Not sure what I’ll be doing , might try fw , see how that goes

You could try ganking

I like that last gif Aiko posted , that’s her in real form shame her tattoos are wrong

Are you spying on her police girl?

1 Like

Those aren’t tattoos, it’s hennai, and I only wear miner tears when I’m ganking and not when I’m hanging out with friends laughing at antigankers.

Relax guys, you don’t need to take that comment ‘real PvP’ as a personal affront to your feelings. It really only describes a PvP battle where the prey is fighting back and is a real risk to you, which Destiny saw with his Stork for example.

And just to be sure that I am not hurting any feelings, I use guys in the generic sense and am not ignoring any of your pronouns. You can’t be too careful nowadays.

1 Like

Well mine are Fang/fangs/fangself

What are yours - Suck/Sucks/Sucksself ?

1 Like