Uedama anti-gank

i would say there is some irony in that an “organisation” dedicted to anti ganking ie opposed to ganking would choose to use ganking as a tool to oppose …erm ganking , but then i just kill pods what do i know :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Who knows, maybe they have seen the light and started to understand that ganking is right/only way of HiSec. Soon they will apply to join CODE…
Nah.

2 Likes

Not sure why killing flashing red pilots there scouts, looters and supporters would make you think any so called AG would want to join code.

And how did Arrrrrrrg find out about our secret anti-ganker ganking group , I wonder if they know about our war decing corps, our citadel removal corp , our infiltration division, :scream:
All is lost we have a spy in our midst .
Let’s hope our black op fleet and capital fleets remain secret🎭

1 Like

Have no fear our spies have not, i repeat have not made copies of the ag schedules so your super secret plans are safe, please carry on as if nothing happened.

4 Likes

I’m just glad you’ve finally given up actually trying to stop the gank, powerless as you are to do so.

4 Likes

Silly Pig , only last night we stopped a gank, you really need to look at the right info and stop repeating the same old propaganda, don’t want you looking foolish.

Just putting this into context before you nit pick,
I logged in for about 2 hours yesterday evening , we hunted a gank fleet , waited and stopped it dead. What happened before and after I’m not sure , oh before that I was tracking Aaarrrgg again :hugs: with the help of the AG channel but he docked and I got bored. So other ganks I’m sure happened but the one I got involved with Failed :wink:

2 Likes

What the silly pig does not realise is that merely by parking a HIC on a gate the Tornado ganker gives up. If he wants to call that powerless then he is a mad pig.

2 Likes

Cool story, but I was there and I watched you do nothing the whole day, so how about that?

3 Likes

Not sure who you was watching

Wait, so if you guys CAN stop ganks, then why did Drac give up even trying to do it? Is he just a quitter, or did we defeat him on the inside a long time ago?

3 Likes

I stop loads of ganks, you just have no clue.

Dracvlad is so good that he stops the gankers without anyone even noticing.

3 Likes

Maybe they don’t have a Devoter on their overview?

Right, yes. You stop ganks all the time and in elementary school you had a really attractive girlfriend, she just lived one town over and no one has ever seen her.

4 Likes

Do we have girlfriends in Eve, I muck around with Tina Arenar at times, but that is about it.

You lot are so boring with your lame personal attacks, it is only a game mate, you should chill a bit, you know, calm down fail ganker.

Welcome back, Dracky! I knew you missed us… Glad you’re not too bent outta shape about that naff…
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff

Sorry, aneurism.

3 Likes

I guess that is you asking if my situation has improved, it has to a degree.

1 Like

Whatchu talking about, buddy? I’ve been innactive…

3 Likes

I thought Karak might have spoken to you. No biggie.

Dude, this is one of the reasons we call you verifiably insane.

3 Likes