Uedama anti-gank

You just like to call anyone you disagree with insane. And it is a standard tactic of Eve trolls. Anyway Karak is actually a nice person, you are not based on what I have seen.

1 Like

This just isn’t the first time you start trailing off in conversation and lose the person you’re talking to. Maybe that’s not insane, but it sure is something.

Not saying you’re literally crazy, just that talking to you often makes me wonder to myself what the hell this crazy person on the internet is even talking about… I also know I’m not alone in this and that it’s a recurring thing.

3 Likes

Irony, thy name is Dracvlad…

3 Likes

But you are actually insane. All people in this forum think you are insane. Everyone is laughing at you every time you post something in the forums.

You need to seek help

4 Likes

Nice job.

CODE are Nihilists.

CODE thinks that they are somehow generating content and getting players to do this or that, which is never the case.

CODE wants you to believe that they are working the system for CCP, which is also, not even wrong.

Ha pot and kettle come to mind , how can you call anyone insane . Past records show Code excels in insanity in all its forms

What has Dracvlad done that annoys you so much , oh yes a thorn in your side that you fail to remove so in true code style you attack him on every lvl.

1 Like

That was copied from “Calm down miner” so is that irony too?

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black, look at where you went off on before:

Irony perhaps?

I might frame this one. First thing to note is your use of everyone in the forum, delusions of grandeur because I get a lot of likes so not everyone . Also why would I care about people who are my enemies laughing at me, I laugh at them with my mates. To think that I would be bothered by this is just so amusing and sad on your part. That you keep trying the you are mad attack and everyone laughs at you shows a lack of critical thinking and that you are one trick ponies, get better please.

PS And I woke up to see that my alliance mates did the business and removed a war deckers HQ, great stuff.

2 Likes

That word, I don’t think you know what it means.

1 Like

Hm. Only 12 ships destroyed in the last 24h in Uedama.

Summer time, gankers are on vacation. I‘m holding the line in (home) office, not fun traveling these times :-/

1 Like

Is that being used prejuratively?

You guys, let’s be fair. Everyone isn’t laughing at Drac. That’s silly.

Most people are just furrowing their brow, cocking an eyebrow, that sort of thing. Wondering to themselves what is wrong with this guy, then going on with their day.

Lucas Kell recently described himself as ‘on the spectrum’. That explained so much and I can’t believe I hadn’t put it together earlier.

Since then I’ve been wondering if maybe I just like to pic on neuro-atypical people on the internet with my free time… This question has has caused much introspection.

3 Likes

That does explain so much…

2 Likes

Skimming thread shows two groups of retards trying to figure out who eats more crayons. Really people grow up already and quit making eve look bad

2 Likes

Cough:

LMAO :joy:

2 Likes

And you are?

1 Like

Someone with a little sense, unlike most in here lately

Much, much introspection.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this one.

1 Like

On a side note solstice your old picture is much better

Ok back to main thread, anti-ganking still going well , meeting new people and old face’s all the time , our numbers grow and more ganks die,

:relieved:

1 Like