Uedama anti-gank

Silly Pig , only last night we stopped a gank, you really need to look at the right info and stop repeating the same old propaganda, don’t want you looking foolish.

Just putting this into context before you nit pick,
I logged in for about 2 hours yesterday evening , we hunted a gank fleet , waited and stopped it dead. What happened before and after I’m not sure , oh before that I was tracking Aaarrrgg again :hugs: with the help of the AG channel but he docked and I got bored. So other ganks I’m sure happened but the one I got involved with Failed :wink:

1 Like

What the silly pig does not realise is that merely by parking a HIC on a gate the Tornado ganker gives up. If he wants to call that powerless then he is a mad pig.

2 Likes

Cool story, but I was there and I watched you do nothing the whole day, so how about that?

2 Likes

Not sure who you was watching

Wait, so if you guys CAN stop ganks, then why did Drac give up even trying to do it? Is he just a quitter, or did we defeat him on the inside a long time ago?

2 Likes

I stop loads of ganks, you just have no clue.

Dracvlad is so good that he stops the gankers without anyone even noticing.

2 Likes

Maybe they don’t have a Devoter on their overview?

Right, yes. You stop ganks all the time and in elementary school you had a really attractive girlfriend, she just lived one town over and no one has ever seen her.

3 Likes

Do we have girlfriends in Eve, I muck around with Tina Arenar at times, but that is about it.

You lot are so boring with your lame personal attacks, it is only a game mate, you should chill a bit, you know, calm down fail ganker.

Welcome back, Dracky! I knew you missed us… Glad you’re not too bent outta shape about that naff…
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff
naff

Sorry, aneurism.

2 Likes

I guess that is you asking if my situation has improved, it has to a degree.

1 Like

Whatchu talking about, buddy? I’ve been innactive…

2 Likes

I thought Karak might have spoken to you. No biggie.

Dude, this is one of the reasons we call you verifiably insane.

2 Likes

You just like to call anyone you disagree with insane. And it is a standard tactic of Eve trolls. Anyway Karak is actually a nice person, you are not based on what I have seen.

1 Like

This just isn’t the first time you start trailing off in conversation and lose the person you’re talking to. Maybe that’s not insane, but it sure is something.

Not saying you’re literally crazy, just that talking to you often makes me wonder to myself what the hell this crazy person on the internet is even talking about… I also know I’m not alone in this and that it’s a recurring thing.

2 Likes

Irony, thy name is Dracvlad…

2 Likes

But you are actually insane. All people in this forum think you are insane. Everyone is laughing at you every time you post something in the forums.

You need to seek help

3 Likes

Nice job.

CODE are Nihilists.

CODE thinks that they are somehow generating content and getting players to do this or that, which is never the case.

CODE wants you to believe that they are working the system for CCP, which is also, not even wrong.