Uedama anti-gank

You interested in going a bit deeper in the rabbit hole?

2 Likes

Iā€™m sure interested in rabbit holes and any assistance in the descent would be welcome.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Could you losers get more cringey and pathetic?.

1 Like

Remember when it was easier to shoot the wrecks.
Then CODE cried to CCP about it.

3 Likes

And used a Goon ex-CSM who was the CEO of what was the most effective Goon ganking corp to push the change. Yes I do, that is what one would call more accurately cringey and pathetic.

3 Likes

It sounds like Dracvlad is JEALOUS, cuz CCP loves the CODE and doesnā€™t love him!

2 Likes

So in your world CCP does whatever CODE. wants , if only this were true. Although the introduction of Agent Raznaborg is a clear tribute to the work of CODE. so maybe it is true \o/ Praise James.

2 Likes

Itā€™s the nuts. I do it for the nuts.

3 Likes

Did I say that? I just pointed out an example where CCP assisted gankers in a massive way destroying emergent game play for AG and changing a mechanic that had been like that for years and that they had not done anything with this until certain people complained about it.

It is you who decided this from what I said:

Not my view at all.

I called for the environment to be a lot tougher, I am actually OK with it as an old player with large amounts of SP and the ability to withstand loss. Fine by me.

ahahaha, CCP loves me and Dracvlad is alone and sad

3 Likes

Imagine being some loser ager who still follow gankers around 40 hours a week and still cry weekly about not being able to pop wrecks with 1 thrasher lmao

what a bunch of crybaby soyboys :rofl:

2 Likes

Imagine some loser ganker who cried about AG popping wrecks with a thrasher and getting the wreck EHP changed so they did not have to deal with emergent gameplay.

Dracvlad - Head of crying, lord of the tears, bastion of the salt, lake of pure soy, making yet another post crying about the wreck nerf :rofl: :ok_hand:

Truth is youā€™ve cried about the nerf 100x more than every single ganker combined ever did lmao

3 Likes

Australian Scumminess :slight_smile:

1 Like

You seem a bit salty and emotional, calm down ganker, you will hurt yourself.

1 Like

The only people who hurt themselves and other people here are agers, imagine worshiping that ex ag

2 Likes

Donā€™t be sore.

Who are you? Some random loser ager? :rofl:

3 Likes

You are a complete fruitcake, totally off of your rocker. :joy:

1 Like

Hope you donā€™t own a firearm, dangerous thing to have around an agers house

3 Likes