Uedama anti-gank

You are a raving fruitcake. :joy:

Dracvlad, check out my cool new blog: https://www.james315.space/

Iā€™ll write about you, if you ever do anything.

4 Likes

I would rather watch paint dry.

1 Like

I believe you would :rofl:

2 Likes

Watching paint dry is the rl equivalent of camping a gate waiting for gankers to appear.

2 Likes

Just keeping the rabbit hole theme going .

Whatā€™s wrong with the gankers this week they seem terribly on edge and snappy.

As for Mr Excellence hope your not throwing your toys around , calm down ganker calm down.

Iā€™m still having no luck synchronising our log in times , do you even log in and play or am I just have bad luck .

As for my anti-gank adventures itā€™s been a bit quiet of late, almost got gankers myself why trying to stop a gank.
Code. Corpse collection is going well , will need to upgrade my hangar with chiller cabinets soonā€‹:grimacing::mask:, what about a weekly hunting list to complete with corpse + kill mail to show you got involved, maybe someone would offer up a prizeā€¦ Anyway see you In space soon and say high if you see me around.

2 Likes

Both are better than reading boring rants by Aiko.

1 Like

tl:dr nobody cares about your post of mad kid

1 Like

I have noticed that, thought this might shine some light on their unhappiness and need to lash out in fruitcake like nutty ways:

The poor lamb, he has to call Aiko boss. No wonder he does not log in, though he has also been beaten by a stream of his favourite system.

kep seeing ag saying this about a stream, A.does anyone watch it and B. how would it affect gankers. We used to live stream our freighter gank fleets with coms etc and it had no effect at all.

2 Likes

It is obvious how it affects gankers. You canā€™t shoot people who decide to dock and log can you? And the raving fruitcake was already moaning previously about the lack of gankable worthy targets.

The good old timesā€¦

1 Like

Woah there buddy, that sure is some highly offensive language.

2 Likes

Folk that decide to dock are sensible , but if they are sensible then they already have scouts ahead and they will see the bumpers and gankers anyways, and then behave accordingly even without the stream. Folk that are afk on ap wont be affected by a stream so who exactly is it for ?,

Is it just so folk miles away can watch the freighters exploding ? classic EVE entertainment.

2 Likes

People with solo accounts.

I have received much worse and donā€™t whine about it.

first time ive heard about it, checked it and had like 5 viewers lmao

Whats obvious in your mind isnā€™t obvious to people with 50iq points higher than you

hahahaha :joy:

2 Likes

Just more dumb bluster from a raving fruitcake.

1 Like

angry carebear STILL mad after being dumpsterd by CODE. nonstop for years lmao :rofl:

3 Likes

More dumb bluster by a raving fruitcake as CODE has never got a single kill on any of my characters.

Weā€™ve ganked you like a dozen times on this one char alone: https://zkillboard.com/character/94179764/

2 Likes