Uedama anti-gank

tldr :popcorn:

As if mining wasn’t a big enough waste of time. Let me guess, “the time i spend anti ganking is FREE!”

2 Likes

Thanks for that statement, I got annoyed I wasted my time reading it but then each to their own.
If you want to contribute to this conversation maybe silence could be your contribution

1 Like

Salt time… :salt:

AG is having some success in Jita atm. I should also point out that some of our lads earned a fair chunk of ISK from grateful JF’s pilots.

1 Like

Lolol

1 Like

Yes your right Dracvled some of our new guys trying to stop tornadoes were getting 6mill bounty payments for around 20 sec work , that was one jump out from jita,

Next plan for me is how to stop them ganking mission runners , think this is going to be a bit of a tough one, any tip welcome,(useful ones with no salt)

I need to contact you in game. I am a bit busy at the moment with RL, will contact you as soon as possible.

1 Like

@Dracvlad

3 Likes

Just goes to show just how slow you are at locking your targets there Missy.

Or did Concord kill yours before you could finish Wu Hu’s freighter?

Oh my God, he still does that, doesn’t he?

It is 2020, now…

2 Likes

No it’s the 10th of August 2020

I thought you were having a brain fart, do carry on! :stuck_out_tongue:

Stop lying.

3 Likes

Attention seeking again, how progressive of you.

That’s the most beautifully presented pile of steaming theoretical poppycock I’ve ever seen in my life

1 Like

I don’t know dude, I just press F1 …

2 Likes

You guys think if I check in the year 2021, that Dracky will still be here crying about how the game isn’t fair, making things up, whining about something something wreck EHP?
What abut 2022?
2023???

2 Likes

That wreck EHP issue really gets you a boner, must be at the sweet success you had in getting the mechanic changed so quickly, but it just proved that you lot are just gankbears who could not deal with emergent play and had to resort to mechanic changes to win, you poor dears. :rofl:

And what was the emergent play here, again? Shooting wrecks? :neutral_face:

Dracky, ol’ buddy, you realize that’s really sad, right?

3 Likes

Whine to CCP about Eve mechanics when other players start emergent game play, get said mechanics changed in their favour, what else is there to say.