Uedama anti-gank

This weekend was a lot of fun in Uedama , the ganker mult-boxers came out in force completely overwhelming or fleets and targeting out ships .

A great response from a request for help on the anti-ganking channel for extra e-war and DPS mean we had a freighter save, great going .

If you want to take part leave an alt in Uedama listen out in the ag channels and when it gets hot log in , maximum fun without the waiting around

Ps if you need help with what ship is best and what to do mail me in game always happy to help

This weekend was a lot of fun in Uedama, the antiganker mult-boxers failed to come out in force, and we completely overwhelmed their fleets and targeted their ships .

A great response from a request for help on the anti-ganking channel for extra DPS mean they never had a freighter save, great going .

If you want to take part leave an alt in Uedama listen out in the ag channels and when it gets hot log in, maximum fun without the waiting around

Ps if you need help with what ship is best and what to do mail me in game always happy to help

3 Likes

The game wouldn’t be the same without you

2 Likes

This is where you fundamentally fail… Rehashing the same tactics and rhetoric; whether in the forum, or in local…

It was heartening to see some folk join in our efforts… The more, the merrier I say

Of course we won’t stop you every time - It’s hard to combat a blg blob of 30 + destroyers… but, if enough people decide they’ve had enough of the schoolground bully-boy play style, then who’s to say what could happen…

Fly safe o7

You seem to have me confused with the girl who used to stuff you into your locker and take your lunch money.

Arent AG the ones who are ganking the gankers?

They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

1 Like

With certain caveats, yes; and the salt flows when their ‘fun’ gets interrupted…

So same goal, same result.

I mean, Im all for it, so dont take it as criticism.

1 Like

What ever your reason come to Uedama and fight code , the carnage is a site to behold.

As one freighter pilot said why he was flying through Uedama just as another freighter was in its last death throws ,he posted in local “WTF”

Join us in our war on high sec piracy
Long live the fighters…

(We fighters have a saying: “God created Uedama to train the faithful.” One cannot go against the word of God.):thinking:

Is ag still failing, all the time, at every opportunity, constantly, at whatever they do, daily?

3 Likes

Be kind to AG. They have a valued trait. Consistency.

3 Likes

You’re not even Amarrian.

2 Likes

Glad to see The Code is still strong especially among AG pilots.

1 Like

Not so much these days , the big ganks are still a problem to us but we are working on it.

We will keep fighting gaining new skills and a better understanding of the game so we improve each day.

One day my word will carry death eternal to all gankers.

(Sorry I’m reading Dune right now and can’t help myself)

3 Likes

Surely you can come up with a better riposte than the same, tired line?

I think we have a new motto?

2 Likes

It sound good I agree

Its a risky play John, do you think it’ll pay off? Will the new kids from AG actually make it to the play-offs?

I dunno, Tom, the one thing is all I know for sure is my gut says FOOTBALL!!

2 Likes

This all sound very exciting

1 Like

Oh no… Rugby please :slight_smile:

1 Like