Uedama anti-gank

This was true :slight_smile:

1 Like

Notice who’s missing

Yes guys seem to be doing a good job these day, more efficient AG groups is a great thing to see.

:wink:

2 Likes

Oh, so ag has gotten more efficient at failing nonstop continuously on a daily basis?

Good to hear!

1 Like

Lol fail , ask Goats only about failing in Uedama last night😁

Oh Piggy the day you post the Uedama k/B is full of gank fails , looks like they made a fool out of you again .

Check k/B before writing next time , that way you can go silent for a few days, why things don’t go yoĂ»r way

1 Like

They go quiet almost on mass when it’s not going their way ,

So people take note ganker attacks on freighters can be stopped , what a good time to return

They can?!?!

What new mechanic has enabled carebears to finally actually fight back?

Man, woulda been great if they implemented this amazing new mechanic like 5 years ago, huh?

1 Like

No new mechanic , it’s always been there, high sec just need to work together like some groups have been doing, who knows what could be possible then

Bring back hyperdunking.

1 Like

People don’t like working for free, though.

What’s hyperdunking

It might be best you read about it. Not something you would want to do.

2 Likes

Oh I see thxs, now that’s a lot of work and planning, not that I agree with it but I take my hat off to him.

Just an update we made a video for a bit of pr and fun take a look it’s in my bio

It seems I am regarded as a cultist now by some :innocent:

I wonder whom thinks that 

Do say hi as we patrol around , had a good day yesterday myself caught a couple of gankers at a gate on the way to gank a miner , he was a nice guy as it turned out and tried to brake our blockade a couple of times but failed

To think there are 3 or 4 miners still mining unaware of the battle that went on that afternoon, Eve and it’s butterfly effect at work

2 Likes

You know 90% of the time people just cry about Gankers but posts like these are golden little reminders that at the end of the day they’re content creators. I don’t think either side should ever stop what they’re doing

3 Likes

So with our new fleet we had an evening in Uedama and what fun we had , two freighters saved and a good night had by all , thxs to all the other anti-gankers in the sys too , one freighter was in low hull as the last ganker died , a close one indeed.

GF to the gankers to I suppose.

2 Likes

Good job, did you get the name of the pilots you saved , it would be good to hear their stories of the events

1 Like

To tell you the truth I didn’t get there names, it all happens so fast , the little time I had was spent locking and jamming gankers

If anyone wĂ s saved do give us a wave next time you pass

1 Like