Uedama anti-gank

I never asked you to stop anything.

I’m saying that you’ll need to stop talking about “2014” all the time, because you’ve already been told everything there is to know.

All you’re doing is making yourself look like an idiot in public with a lame attempt to discredit someone through your own willful ignorance. I don’t get why you do this, but maybe you enjoy it? It’s a very common theme with you, for some reason.

1 Like

Here:

You are following me around, just like another player did.

You are posting with an account that has not shot anything since 2014, that is a fact, live with it. I doubt you are playing the game at all.

You seem butt hurt. As I said, stop following me into other threads and trying to get a reaction from me. I am nicely asking you to stop following me around the forums and harassing me when I interact with other players, got it?

1 Like

Following? You are here visible to everyone constantly, nobody have to follow you anywhere. Replaying constantly to someone you disagree with is harassing? Its the normalcy.

2 Likes

I have effectively stopped posting. :rofl: This is just a bit of banter between me and CODE where they have gone over the top but I found it amusing and just keeping bringing it back to the amusing part of the matter in hand. Why did they follow me here especially when they got upset at my reply and started to get all snotty and upset when I defended my point of view on this event.

Am I allowed to even question if this player is even playing, because I seriously doubt it.

I am in what I could call bemused amusement stage that this player is so desperate for attention from me, but gets so upset when I reply. Talk about weak. I would not be surprised if you are one of his alts to be honest.

Beyond redemption. Can’t shame someone into waking up and realizing that they’re being obtuse when they view their own cowardice and victim complex as virtues.

He’s the forum equivalent of the “I didn’t need that ship anyway” EVE player.

he’s so “bemused”, that he actually posted a direct complaint about me to the forum mods.

…For replying to his forum posts.

2 Likes

Ok. :ccpguard:

(What the hell is going on here I dont even…)

I don’t either.

Like @Jonah_Gravenstein said, these people carry their own body chalk.

Hey, don’t involve me in your little spat.

I don’t do threesomes.

1 Like

We just need you to fluff so the thread doesn’t go soft.

I’m retired, Nicolai is my replacement, complete with ice cubes.

2 Likes

I find CODE morbidly interesting.

On one hand OBVIOUSLY gank = bad mmkay, on the other hand I kind of want to join them just to see what it’s like to gank someone.

It’s…weird. I don’t doubt some “carebears” in hisec have the same thoughts rattling in their heads as well.

AG have a scout ganking group, that can be rather amusing.

I know one or two mining and mission running sys where the locals have alt code pilots to get rid of other miners or help ganks to their targets.
When we have time our thoughts we turn to these locals and there gank ALTs

Been testing stuff out and fleet training for now , love it when new skills come online , see you all in space some time and Aiko Danuja say hi in local when I do , very rude

1 Like

I only greet subscribers and loyal patrons.

2 Likes

Bring the ice and I’ll be where you want me to be.

1 Like

I watched a wonderful site last night around 23:35 Eve time, a large group of players stopping ganks in Uedama . One of these groups was Githany Red and her fellow corp members , just wanted to say well done, also spotted a large group of logi flying around and many single players camping gates. Take a look at the killboard for that time , on it a gank happened with no target being killed , did you save someone, update your post with info.

This is interesting news indeed and all ag in Uedama well done

3 Likes

Sure. And we can also go back to full insurance on losses to CONCORD, all of the various CONCORD delay/avoidance exploits, and CONCORD that can be tanked by a properly fitted ship/fleet.

1 Like

Yes Sonne7 we took part in ops around Uedama last night , Great fun was had by us all, thxs for watching

2 Likes

Thank you, Sonne7… Its heartening to see that we did make a difference

2 Likes

When I logged on and looked at our alliance Discord I saw several Eve mails from freighter pilots thanking the Osprey swarm for saving them. Well played to all of you.

1 Like