Uedama anti-gank

:slight_smile: one of the problem of some players here. just throwing tantrums. Iā€™m giving them a good advice but they get angry at me. They are the real bully. Just like in this threads Trying to be a miner in null-sec is boring Fun- This game is about fun. We should not be salty of anything ingame

This thread is about people doing AG in Uedama and you keep coming in and throwing tantrums which are so full of tears. I get told to self-reflect by people who window licked your reply, but they never tell you to self-reflect :rofl:

1 Like

LOL. I thought your agreeing with your ingame opponent.

Aiko is whining and crying all the time in this thread, it is really funny.

2 Likes

More evidence Neo is not what he seems, would you say

Well, I really donā€™t understand How players outside CAS and Castabouts view care bears. Many of My Corpmates there are Null Players. War is like breathing to them but they consider themselves Carebears. If I really want an easy life Iā€™ll just go to our area of sovereignty and make isk but I donā€™t like that. I want to be everywhere. :slight_smile:

1 Like

As far as I have managed to work out from my time on the forums, certain CODE players think that anyone who is not them, are carebears. In effect the term carebears to them, has such a wide meaning that it is worthless as a term, same when they call people miners, to them everyone else is a miner.

2 Likes

Nobody is doing AG in Uedama. You have to actually stop a gank to be an antiganker. Watching elite alphas dunk daily is not antiganking, thatā€™s spectating.

Iā€™d be interested in seeing Aiko anti-gankā€¦ Is it possible?

good point. Shooting Ganker after a Gank can be just compared to a hobby or to Pad the zkill stats.

To talk about anti-ganking requires experienceā€¦

1 Like

The only way to anti-gank is to be completely incompetent and fail daily. Once you actually learn how to antigank, you immediately lose interest in failing, and decide to do something else with your valuable time.

Ask Goddess gank fleet if we fail , please keep up .

ps. I like your last blog post on your site about players names. :shushing_face:

True but seen it many times players just walk away and donā€™t want to watch their lovely ship go pop , a great surprise when they eventually look again or log in .

1 Like

Well, Maybe you should not ā€œhealā€ those who are truly afk and continue with their autopilot journey after you save them. So that when they go back to their EVE client and notice they were almost killed itā€™ll constitute a heads up and maybe, just maybe, some of them will try to play smarter next time. Or not ā€œsmarterā€, but less ā€œafkishā€

Maybe you miss understand or aim the saving of freighters miners and mission runners is secondary, or main aim is to kill ganker or people who break the law, I want high sec to be bathed in an inferno of Fire from burning gank fleets and theses fires die out look for the next group of law breakers.:relaxed:

2 Likes

Githany and Aiko are just a different side of the same coin. :slight_smile: In eve there is no real protagonistā€¦ Miners or haulers also misunderstood that they are some innocent players. The ore they mine the things they haul will be used to create ships and modules for PVP and fighting NPCā€™s like Edencom or red NPCā€™s.

I have a very original idea for you. Maybe you should start asking money from high sec dwellers in the form of permits, to cover the cost of your operations. And have some rules, some regulation, probably written down, some sort of ā€œcodeā€, which will help you pass judgement on the law breakers.

3 Likes

Uedama antigankers sure are ā€˜winningā€™.

Here are the results of a recent battle for control of the system. CODE; Pandemic Horde, and Goonswarm are allied together, against Astral Battles and New Eden Pleb Force. The victors scored 18.9 billion points, a resounding victory for the good guys.

@Aiko_Danuja Do you have plans to mess with the event runners.? :slightly_smiling_face: