Uedama anti-gank

I know it’s not Uedama but the guys took a trip to perimeter , a call that two Tornado gankers are operating in the area from anti-ganking channels, so we went .

4 Likes

High Sec Goddess was defeated twice in uedama this evening , 2 failed ganks
Good work all and then repped the freighter back up to wait for him to came back after he went afk :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Just shows what we can do when working together , we thought we would lose the 2nd gank but extre shield reps arrived in the nick of time.

7 Likes

I can’t wait for the first guy to complain about you not saving him in time. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wasnt there but did this actually happen,i have been in a few gank fleets over the years :slight_smile: and more than once ( by once i mean a lot) we have been scooping the loot while ag are claiming victory in ag chats. maybe that was then and you are more effective but i am sceptical .

The only wrecks to loot were from the ganking fleet…

2 Likes

Yes it did happen , look at the killboard and see the dead ganker fleet , you know how it works I’m sure , I’m just pleased it wasn’t Kusion, he’s a bit tougher to crack and would have taken us with him the 2nd time.

2 Likes

How long did it take for the Freighter pilot to come back from AFK and realise he had been attacked and saved? Also wouldn’t it have continued past the system if he was afk autopiloting?

This is really amusing:

Ganker salt, yay!!!

@Githany_Red excellent work, good on ya.

2 Likes

I asked a question, how does that me a ganker? Especially a salty one?

They are just roleplaying as winners.

3 Likes

Think he went afk when he got attacked but he was still in local so never logged , so not really sure .

We pushed him back to the gate then another ag group came and reppped his hull, think he was there afk for around 45mins they said

1 Like

Amazing display of game sense (by the freigther pilot, I mean). But I guess you could argue not many people read forums or are up to date with EVE’s player-made lore and may not have heard about high sec hauler gankers.

1 Like

I just jump in sivala gates. it’s been very busy there. I just meet Zebra. :slight_smile:

I think you misread my reply, I was commenting on the other salt above your question which I found amusing, the ganker salt comment was aimed at that. chill mate…

1 Like

Yes, I definitely misinterpreted your reply. Im sorry.

4 Likes

I am sorry that you thought I was insulting you, looking at my post it is not exactly clear. Years ago we had a similar one where a DST was moving AFK and was ganked but they failed leaving it in low hull, we repped it up as it moved through two systems in case they tried again, it was likely this player never knew that he had been ganked.

4 Likes

@Githany_Red I’m helping a little bit :slight_smile: This pirate want to help carebears. hope many carebears will not stay dumb :slight_smile:

More salt…

1 Like

Right. When I see a short bus full of windowlickers, and I laugh at them, I’m sooo salty.

2 Likes