Uedama anti-gank

Good.

What a curmudgeon!

download.jpeg-1

ya , he is full of jelly

Unknown

I’m Just jelly but atleast not a jelly man like aiko and tutucox.:hugs:peace :v:
images.jpeg-5

Thanks for the video. Its nice to see people having an actual discussion rather than a mud slinging contest like a pack of apes.

2 Likes

Gankers are so cringey and mentally unstabble.

My kids act up when desperate for attention too. Imagine doing that to strangers to get any kind of reaction? oof, i word alert.

Anti-gankers are awesome trolls for how much salt and rage they are mining in game, but it’s probably best to ignore the needy in the comment section.

Dont have to imagine, Im replying to it

2 Likes

It’s every person’s right to be a kitty-cat if they so desire

Even if they can’t actually be a kitty-cat, they have the right to want to be one.

It’s symbolic in our fight against oppression

True, but can we blame the Romans still?

I liked that scene in the life of brian.

1 Like

Meanwhile in ganking news, RVP corp have been ganking in Sivala/Uedama with R I O T well their ganker group anyway was.

Safety. Killed miners and mission runners again , mainly because we can’t stop them doing that ,other than be a deterrent or have pot luck or they don’t have numbers right now . .

So watch out in the pipe from jita to Amarr there seems to be a growing number of small groups and new gank spots.

My, my. You paint with a broad brush.

And I can tell you that for me, salt is just a by-product of my activities. I like to give people tastes of their own medicine as a means of empthy education. Of course I realize some are uneducatable but nothing is perfect. The salt I can do without but when it comes from the uneducatable it at least lets me know I accomplished SOMETHING at least.

Who doesn’t want to be a puddy-tat?..

2 Likes

Think your onto something here Wah

That is good to know. But I’ve never understood the appeal of ganking. Sometimes they get good targets, but isn’t it mostly just waiting around? Doesn’t that become boring after a short while?

Not any more so than targeting a rock and watching a laser beam touch it for 15 minutes, or shooting the same mission spawn waves over and over again.

Except with ganking, at least there’s a reasonable payoff at the end.

Here he goes again. Every thread I look at, every thread I post in, he’s there. Nothing constructive to say, ever. Just insults, name calling, chest beating. Behavior that he would never, ever display to a stranger he was sitting next to on a bus or in a bar.

Do you actually play Eve Online? You spend so much time here insulting others. I have to wonder. I picture you as some twenty-something guy living in Mommy’s basement, someone so lonely and maladjusted he defines himself by his “status” on a game forum.

And of course, you will have something snippy to say in response to this post. But the joke’s on you: I won’t be back to see it and I won’t receive any notification that you made your inevitable reply.

1 Like

Looks just like an answer to the question and none of this.

2 Likes

Haha, holy ■■■■. Wow, that post had everything. It hit all the high notes: the “would never say that in real life,” the “doesn’t even play the game,” the “mommy’s basement,” and even the “feel free to reply but I won’t read it.” I think the only thing it’s missing is calling me an autist and/or a virgin, and then I’d have carebear rage bingo.

Taking a screenshot of this one. Good stuff.

Oh, completely forgot: paging @DeMichael_Crimson and @Mr_Epeen so they can give him some likes.

3 Likes

This is the real insult. She replied to you regarding the game of miner and ganker but you throw an rl insult.

1 Like