Uedama anti-gank

I’m cool with it, though.

These gank victims need an outlet, and I’m perfectly fine with helping them out in that regard. If they don’t get it out of their systems here, they might beat their pets or something.

1 Like

If you guys are still active and want to hunt in high sec I would be very much thrilled if you could get:

Demon Fleet and Pod Shooters

Currently in Perimeter > Poinen

I will give 10m per kill if you email me the links to verified km’s

The background story for reference…

For clarification he was not sat on the gate when his ship and pod was destroyed he was 167.3km off the gate! also he was not checking his alt for a quick second as he says.

1 Like

We need the kill rights so we can spend time planning a hunt , I see the kills these guys do and people waist kr

Anyone who is -5.0 to -10.0 we don’t need these kr because anyone can kill them

They are in a group and I’m sure that’s where the fun comes in , chatting working together alts out scout for targets , reporting on us if we are about .

Did a gate camp myself the other day never laughed so much and how boring are gate camps.

After all eve is what you make it

I don’t mind Destiny Corrupted in my basement, I gave permission and am happy to have the company. Also, Destiny, please change the furnace filter.

Hi,

Can’t reach because of the fuzzy handcuffs. Please advise.

Thanks.

Don’t give my your excuses, it looks like someone is going to be PUNISHED again.

:angry:

poggers

Maybe I was away from the gate but I was a quick alt tab away… by the time the alarm sounded I alt tabbed and it was already too late.

I was the second of 3 killed in the space of an hour there which is quite annoying!

So you admit to being AFK, and you expect our sympathy??

1 Like

Do gankers have any of those?:thinking: or a sympathy permit is required?

Like, real talk.

If you are playing PubG, or CoD, or League, or Starcraft… and you alt-tab away to go watcha Youtube video and take the dog for a walk and make a sandwich and get some beers and drive across town to get some smokes… and you come back… would you be surprised to find that someone attacked you??

Like, seriously?

3 Likes

I guess that He experienced a multiboxing fail. He said His checking Hes alt.:blush::grin:

Did you find the number on a card, in a seedy corner of the new Jita hangar?
‘For a good time, call Aiko,#### #### ####’

1 Like

No, we were a 99% match on OkCatalyst.

2 Likes

We both love Cats.

1 Like

@Wah_Huren stop picking up those cards , it will come to no good, and stop talking to these vice girls !!!

I saw Him having fun with those girls at a bar last night :smirk: :wink:

1 Like