Uedama anti-gank

I’m just… er… Tidying the place up… Yes, thats it!

1 Like

So after pulling @Wah_Huren out of a dodgy bar in the TTT we set off to help other members of AG fight Kusion , he logged after 4 fail ganks.

You see what can be done with a drunken minmatar and a fleet of good pilots :wink:.

Maybe we should go on mass to see @R-0-B-0-C-O-P , I hear that fleet Is about to get 10 new members

3 Likes

Looks like the Tear Market is in full bloom.

When will the next Tear Freighter leave port?

So much Tear, the Citadel pumps and generators can barely keep up, barely.

1 Like

Dodgy?..
It serves the best, well… the only, Pan-Galactic Gargleblaster this side of Rancer…

Chin Chin…

1 Like

You should try Kerash Landing, Bay 69, Hutton Orbital.

Their PGGBs are positively hoopy.

I had to look on a map to find where that was… left at the second star, and straight on until morning?

And now back to Uedama , this afternoon Uedama slipped back into what it used to be, only for a short time , large groups of gankers , the Kusion and painter fleets with other groups on as well , thought at one point we was going to get TD there was so many and to tell you the truth we never had much chance with gates being ganked at the same time , small ganks aimed at taking us out, I must say the gankers played well even though we saved a jump freighter , many ships never made it out .

Well done to all that tried to defend Uedama and made them work for their kills, be ready for next time and bring spare ship , so you can get straight back into action, lost 3 pilots at one point re-shipping

1 Like

@Aiko_Danuja do you have a youtube channel, where you post kills from ganking?

Nice! Always nice to save a freighter. Apparently according to gankers AG fail all the time. It’s clear they don’t even though it is very asymmetric.

So a gankee becomes the ganker and cries about ganking?

Welcome to the dark side.

Who’s crying

The thread topic is called anti-gank, but it is actually more gank, and encouraging more gank.

Well we are anti-gankers and it encourages people to help us or high lights our fight, of course we need gankers to kill and maybe some don’t like me and so start ganking .

But this is Eve

And 1000 post coming up ,:grin:

If any of you fine folks keep tripping up over the “anti-” prefix of anti-ganking, then feel free to call it “disrupting the operations of in game criminals and their supporters” if it eases your mind.

1 Like

Or just call it “threat neutralised”

Not to keen on it myself , I bet if you look back I bet you the gankers started calling us that like the name white knight. Who would call themselves that anyway.

1 Like

You are literally wearing white.

Actually the Anti-Ganker can never be labeled as a ganker because the -10 gankers are always able to be attacked by anyone.

1 Like

Since ‘white knight’ is being used by gankers in an internet Arena, the term ‘white knight’ is as follows:

In internet slang, a white knight is a man who comes to the unsolicited defense of a woman online, in the hopes of romantic or sexual favor.

In the gankers of Uedama’s viewpoint, they believe they are defending or rescuing High Sec from miners, and auto piloting haulers or any one who doesn’t accept their viewpoint as the correct viewpoint.

Hello there princess, I think we are going to be the bestest of friends.

My gramgrams Gallente always told me it was okay to wear white after Labor Day.

I have found that people often use phrases like white night, special snowflake, ganker trash, bot-aspirant etc. to invalidate others because they don’t want to process feelings in themselves. After repeatedly doing this one isn’t even aware of the root feelings any longer, they just generate anger as a sort of analgesic. I imagine this is true both for Eve players and their characters and is one of the major components in salt generation.

Even the most bloodthirsty pirate has an Amarr gramgrams somewhere in their past that they had some semblance of affection for. Through years of rough living, murder, and mayhem (as well as the psychic scrambling that happens when repeatedly podded) some characters get darker and darker. At this point criminality seems like an obvious choice.

It doesn’t have to be this way. Advances in pod technology are helping, but mostly YOU CAN CHOOSE to play a good guy, you can play a white night, all the memes be damned if that’s what you want to do. You don’t even have to be THE BEST GUY, you only have to be a little better than the bad guys.

Personally I’m more of a gray to navy blue knight / vigilante / wizard type that steals drugs from the evidence room: but also helps little old ladies and pacifist haulers when the fancy strikes me.

Also if anyone ever gets laid by helping someone in Eve post to forum or it didn’t happen, thanks!

1 Like