Uedama anti-gank

And you wonder why everyone calls Eve Online Smash Bros.

Im not certain if freighters and orcas can use Triglavian filaments to jack into Null, wait 15 minutes, jack into Trig held space, wait 15 minutes and hope the ship doesn’t get stopped by Trigs and then jack into a high sec system and go about their route.

Had a good training op last night , corp met up with other AG groups in Uedama and we got this

Btw this is a ganker failing at looting ,saying that he got his target but we killed his looter.

We done all

3 Likes

GJ. Gankers still use suspect freighters?? Too lazy to swap containers?

But the killmail may suggest there was more loot, or fail gank assessment.

EDIT: found it, looks like total fail gank Fenrir | Phey'lya | Killmail | zKillboard

the wrapped cargo was very big, would that have something to do with it.

No because the Velator is clearly seen in the killmail. Going for it can only be the result of a blackout.

EDIT: the way I’ve seen this work before: drop container, middle man in noob ship moves stuff to container and goes suspect. Freighter picks up container. Plastic wraps and other containers can’t be moved this way, but I think you can move contents of containers from wreck. Not sure if you can just eject containers, which can be laundered by picking up. I’m not a ganker. :wink:

1 Like

whole thing was a bit strange , like why the freighter wreck we killed disappeared before the Fenrir,
why their freighter went flashy yellow as i had him per locked and where did the cargo go , one of our guys was looking at it say how big it was then gone , no other ships around from what i could see.

But eve is strange sometimes
Needed to record it next time

Looked like a gank contract to me, cause seems silly to haul free ships that you can just hit a button in the station to get.

1 Like

Can anyone explain what a gank contract is and how you can look out for one?

At least one version is a contract to hauler w bundled worthless items but a high collateral. Then gankers kill the hauler and contractor gets collateral

1 Like

Can also be that there is a container in there that makes it impossible to get the contract on one guy and then contract it again to the hauler, so the gankers know who to target.

I did see in that drop a container and plastic wrap with well the ships i guess adding size but no value.

Some videos talking about it
Markeedragon: EVE Gank Contracts How to Spot Them and Survive - Play EVE for Free Project - YouTube
EVEnton: How to spot Scam and Gank Hauling Contracts 2020! Eve Online Hauling - YouTube

1 Like

This explains the gank, but not the suspect loot freighter.

1 Like

I don’t have a permit to captain a nuclear powered attack submarine, but that’s not going to slow me down one bit if I find one laying about some place.

1 Like

Just to keep you updated on Uedama , one or two new groups to look out for .

Seem to be active around 22:00 to 02:30 eve time , they also try to stream snipe (I wonder who got them to do that )

Always good to check zkill to find out who’s active

2 Likes

Well. There is already a lot of HS gankers. So I already made up my mind. I’ll join the minority. I’ll support the HS Anti Gankers.:partying_face::hugs:

1 Like

The woman has amassed a following , people hinge their hopes on very word that Red utters and words have a way of fanning out like wildfires.

Spread these fires, stop mining stop industry and arm your ships, to cleanse the galaxy first

it must burn

1 Like

Where is this mass of followers, this all sounds very dark

Ganker shenanigans in Uedama on Saturday afternoon again, sorry to say we just never had the numbers to do much but a friend did test out there new ship

She got to gank after it had started but even then got some nice hits even though it was a T1 fitted ship and only being a frigate too.

It’s just a shame these ships cost so much .

I only see whoring on Concord kms with zero effect, the victim died anyway.

2 Likes

yes i know very true
for one, got to the gank late so by 1st lock they alredy had gate damage

but as a 1st time try was very pleased

think we got a 32% hit on one , the others had very little left when it fired a 2nd and 3rd time , only a frig with T1 gun , like i said before shame about price

Someone’s going to be hearing from my lawyers.