And all is peaceful again

1 Like

Is there a poetry competition I don’t know about

1 Like

ag never knows what is going on.

1 Like

Do you?

1 Like

Uedama seems to be hotting up again and we have been the targets, a least if we are the targets haulers are getting by. Every cargo ship getting past is a fail gank, shame I couldn’t be there for the fun today .

Do you go after the loot pickup ships?

1 Like

How did you grow?

Yes we do , killed a few of their freighters but that’s when they mess up , we also have people try and take the loot from them , one of our guys from AG got a nice drop of 5bil the other day right out of their hands

1 Like

i think you mean Their not there

2 Likes

Thank you as always

1 Like

That’s an awesome way to fund your activities, industrialists should give you some funds too.

1 Like

Many do

1 Like

Yesterday late afternoon was interesting , for that time in eve High Sec Guardians where out in numbers, large amount of ships of all types and why I was there Kuison moved his fleet around trying to get us out of position to leave him free to gank , one or two freighters were lost but many got past. One interesting attempt was when Caution Asian driver a know looter, scanner and tracker spotter Vily the goons arch nemesis, Asian drive went into action but I don’t think Kuison was fully ready for the gank and we killed Caution Asian Driver very fast . Vily escaped with a “good try” in local.

Then we almost got a ganker freighter ,it was very slowly traveling to the gate , down to hull it was getting close , someone from AG shouted stop firing and follow her through but no one did , all hoping to get the kill, I undocked an alt in uedama to jump gate but the heavy battle cruise was just to slow and the freighter jumped and escape.

That would have been a nice kill all in my own as everyone on the other side had weapon timers but oh well, I did see a ganker Mach flying around buy the time I jumped , maybe to help the freighter if any of us jumper in time .

We had a lot of people in uedama not all working together but working for a similar aim, lucky for the gankers but it’s the best we can do right now and some new people too, @Anna_Maria_Yolo (hope that’s the right person) being vocal in local, hope you enjoyed yourself. You even got on the Princess blog , please don’t waste any more isk on info on Aiko, you could have up shipped everyone of us in uedama and made us so much more effective with we what you spent but your free to put isk where you please.

Sorry a bit long but well done Ag in Uedama.

1 Like

Sounds like you’re having lots of fun going after the Gankers!!

1 Like

Yes it can be , but think we are a victim of their own success , they faf about a lot jumping around trying to pull us from the gates , which is understandable.

The days have gone when they ganked on the timers , their old champion Lyalanon would turn in his pod

When you run your mouth and don’t mind your own business, you find out what happens pretty quick.

Welcome nizaki what do you mean

1 Like

“I mean that you’re involving yourself in things that are none of your business. In New Eden, Altruism leads to an early grave. If you want to live a long successful life, take my advice and quit now. Resign yourself to the Belts, as a life surrounded by Veldspar dust is safer than starting a war you can’t finish.”

1 Like

Of course it’s my business, by the way the line to stop me is over there .

Well it’s not really me is it , like I said before it’s more of an idea, to stand and fight and do what you think is right .
I show what can be done I am at the head of the storm that came to high sec to change what was

2 Likes

“So many have come to New Eden wanting to ‘Do what’s right’, and yet no stories are told of those individuals. No songs are sung of their triumphs, and no paintings depicting their defining moments are ever created. That is because as I’ve said before, altruism leads an easily forgotten soul to an early grave. Perhaps your heart is in the right place, but this universe is cold and unforgiving, and will give nothing back in return.”